Kay Smetsers (Girlnah on Tumblr)

I really hate the white liner she wears on her water line, it's annoyingly distracting.
It's more apparent in the second pic on her right eye.
Does she not have her makeup or hair done for these shoots? Both look awful and I'm assuming she did them herself. She also wears a lot of white liner on her water line in her selfies.

I absolutely love her look, I really hope she improves her posing and learns to communicate with the camera better. It's be a shame if her gorgeous face and body goes to waste.

Reactions: 1 user
I also think the hair and make up looks really weird, although can't say I'm into the facial expressions either. Her hair looks so much darker than in her selfies? I don't know. I too, hope that she improves because I like her look from her instagram.

11090830_883512408354297_2706429258043271825_o.jpg

10845687_883512418354296_8925059854091626136_o.jpg

Has anyone noticed how weird her hairline is?

Still love her body.

Reactions: 1 user
I feel like she hustled so hard to get this and that it was quite a waste of time.

Reactions: 2 users
Taking a good selfie is a piece of cake compared to having someone in front of you pointing a camera at you. She looks really awkward in that close up.

Reactions: 1 users
Maybe she had a heart shaped face and shaved it? It looks white where the hair is missing :cautious:
I hope for her she'll ask someone else to take pictures of her and practice like that and not by taking selfies because it's another world!

Maybe she had a heart shaped face and shaved it? It looks white where the hair is missing :cautious:
I hope for her she'll ask someone else to take pictures of her and practice like that and not by taking selfies because it's another world!

Or just go ahead and ask the photographer to hand her the camera:meh:Only Terry Richardson would be down for that

It seems she's lost a good deal of popularity, but this is something she just posted:

"gosh publishing this makes me feel terribly anxious but the (thrilling) news i received the other day was basically that…i got a request from saint laurent the other day, and now i might have to depart to LA to meet hedi slimane this week or next week (all very unclear as, my agent said, hedi is very last minute)
im so utterly in total perplex still! god!
also, ill leave for paris with my mum on friday (til monday) so fingers crossed i won’t have to set off for LA before then."

Not sure what to comment, since I don't really know a great deal about the business, how legitimate this is, etc! I thought you all would be interested to see this though and I wanted to hear what you all had to say!

It seems she's lost a good deal of popularity, but this is something she just posted:

"gosh publishing this makes me feel terribly anxious but the (thrilling) news i received the other day was basically that…i got a request from saint laurent the other day, and now i might have to depart to LA to meet hedi slimane this week or next week (all very unclear as, my agent said, hedi is very last minute)
im so utterly in total perplex still! god!
also, ill leave for paris with my mum on friday (til monday) so fingers crossed i won’t have to set off for LA before then."

Not sure what to comment, since I don't really know a great deal about the business, how legitimate this is, etc! I thought you all would be interested to see this though and I wanted to hear what you all had to say!

Wow! No idea how legit it might be, but I'm interested to see her in more shoots.

did i read that right, that she complains about "having to depart to LA to meet Hedi Slimane" b/c poor thing flies to Paris an friday??? WTF??? i guess there is a whole bunch of models out there who would fly to LA and Paris on the same day and back if they had the chance to meet Slimane. maybe i got this wrong but this makes me angry!

Reactions: 6 users
If she continues with this attitude, she won't last long in this industry. Believe you me. Girl has to toughen up, button up and deal with it. After all, there is always going to be a girl who is taller, prettier, skinnier etc. right round the corner.

Reactions: 10 users

Sounds like Hedi to me, I'd say it's legit. That's probably the most gruelling job you can possibly do though. There's a reason girls who get booked to do looks for Saint Laurent in LA - regardless of how skinny they are to begin with - always come back 2 sizes smaller. As @Jailbait mentioned above, she won't last unless she checks her attitude, ESPECIALLY if she's on option for anything to do with SL.

I've heard of HS telling booking girls under the premise that they LOSE weight (esp. boobs) before his show or shoot though he picks a lot of internet-"models or "nodels" types.

Reactions: 3 users