Anastasia Lagune

Her collarbones are crazy arched. Looks like the McDonald's sign in that last pic.
justhadto.png

Ha-ha ;) Anyways, on a more serious note, this girl wins my heart. She's so mesmerizing :luv: I'll probably spend the rest of my day stalking her thread on The Fashion Spot.

Reactions: 1 users
I love her!! I haven't seen anybody I've found as a new thinspo in a little while and she's it! Granted the thread isn't new but its new to me so I'll probably look at pictures of her while at mother's day dinner tonight

If I could pick any jaw line in the world... it would be definitely hers. So elegant and perfect.

Reactions: 1 user
She is completely stunning, and I wish I'd just seen her in a vacuum without prior references but in some photos her face reminds me a little of Anna Kendrick...

Reactions: 1 users
I love me a tall brunette! I absolutely adore her face. Something about her eyes is very alluring, and I love her tiny upper arms :luv: (arms are such an important part of the body for me!). Unable to see her legs in all those last pics... interesting.. :sneaky: would she be hiding something?

Some more of this beauty:

large-433ca2feadf9b64005230e29414c971a.jpg

large-7a339dc161563602bd566bf00e807c6a.jpg

large-1452789297-c7fabdf35c23912988208b9c053a5d99.jpg

web2.jpg

^ is it just me, or are her thighs looking a little big here? Here as well:

8.jpg

Nothing /too bad/ but there are plenty of skinnier upcoming girls out there.

Last edited:
Even though her legs don't look amazing, she'll always have a special place in my heart. So many of her pix have been thinspo for me, especially her arms :luv: