Selena Gomez

I realize you are only half serious with this comment but I think the exact same thing when I see fat people smoking cigarettes. Like wtf. If you are so keen on ruining your health at least take advantage of the appetite suppression while you are at it.:confused:
she should be skinnier if she's on coke....like seriously, if you're going to fuck around with something as addictive and dangerous, at least reap the aesthetic benefits. jesus.

Reactions: 4 users
It is getting worse and worse every time I see her lately....And just skip to the first page of this thread - good times...
image.jpg
image.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
213oef8.jpg

the real tragedy here is the bikini bottom though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
selena-gomez-boobs-butt-bathing-suit-mexico-004.jpg
selena-gomez-boobs-butt-bathing-suit-mexico-001.jpg

what the hell? she looks like a fat 12 year old kid who is about to be send to fat camp!!!! yuck!

Reactions: 4 users
This is my worst nightmare. Absolute worst. These pictures scare me more than any 400lb hamplanet because I know it's not outside the realms of possibility for myself if I stopped caring.

Thanks for the great reverse thinspo :kiss:

Reactions: 2 users
wow, those photos are terrible. I guess she's really got comfortable with the extra weight now.

That's my worst fear, gaining about 15-20lbs and letting it hang around for long enough I started to feel as though it was OK and normal.

selena.jpg

This with the caption "I love being happy with me yall #theresmoretolove" came up on my instagram yesterday. I guess she is happy with the extra weight, or at least pretending she is.

seriously though, why would anyone with a BMI over 16 wear those bathing suits??? she's really not doing here self a favor. oh well

seriously though, why would anyone with a BMI over 16 wear those bathing suits??? she's really not doing here self a favor. oh well

I don't think a BMI of 16 is needed to look good in these suits. 18 would probably suffice. Selena's BMI right now is probably around 24.

if nothing else that looks painful - like those strings are cutting into her fat, especially in the black one

Reactions: 1 user
This is my worst nightmare. Absolute worst. These pictures scare me more than any 400lb hamplanet because I know it's not outside the realms of possibility for myself if I stopped caring.

Thanks for the great reverse thinspo :kiss:

I was JUST thinking the exact same thing--given that I have an apple shape and gain weight in my face, arms, and stomach first, selena's body is literally my worst nightmare, and definitely possible if i let myself go. So tragic, she looks really horrible. I'm usually nice on here for the most part but my god is her body a mess.

Reactions: 3 users