Fashion No No

Sorry if this is rude but... am I the only one who thinks Amber might have some sort of mental disability or problem? I'm one of the most immature & insecure people out there, but she beats even me!?

Reactions: 4 users
Sorry if this is rude but... am I the only one who thinks Amber might have some sort of mental disability or problem? I'm one of the most immature & insecure people out there, but she beats even me!?
I don't think you're being rude, I think you're being nice. I don't want to diagnose her, but you could be right. It is probably healthy for her she got banned from here (and I wish they would ban her at MPA as well, for her own sake). She doesn't seem to act her age and as others have mentioned it was very strange how public she is on the internet. It doesn't really show maturity and makes me wonder if it is just some very very elaborate trolling.

Reactions: 1 user
Yoga pants in public (restaurant, class, subway, office, street, everywhere!). Just no. Unless the person has a Vlada or Snejana figure, otherwise I really hate seeing people showing off their asses, clear crotch profile (the V shape), and the horse like thighs and calves. Just no thank you!

yoga75_zps16753bcf.jpg

tumblr_n3fwprqJ1x1qgx97jo1_500.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Rabbiton oh gosh, yes. I know the layout of so many women's undercarriages thanks to them wearing leggings and crop tops for the school run.

I can't even stand to wear running tights without a longish vest on top, just because it feels a bit exposed...

Reactions: 1 users
@Rabbiton oh gosh, yes. I know the layout of so many women's undercarriages thanks to them wearing leggings and crop tops for the school run.

I can't even stand to wear running tights without a longish vest on top, just because it feels a bit exposed...
Exactly :lol:

tumblr_nocnjyjNtJ1tegfq0o1_500.png

The weather is getting warmer (it is NOT hot by any means) yet a lot of people seem to think it's okay to go out wearing mini-shirt and micro-shorts. I don't get it.

Reactions: 4 users
tumblr_nocnjyjNtJ1tegfq0o1_500.png

The weather is getting warmer (it is NOT hot by any means) yet a lot of people seem to think it's okay to go out wearing mini-shirt and micro-shorts. I don't get it.

Haha oh my god I love this.
Try living in my city where it gets hot and humid, half naked fat people that smell SO bad are everywhere.

when people don't CUT & remove the stitches connecting the vent flaps in the back of their suits and wear them out.

Likewise when ladies fail to cut the strip of ribbon that is on a garment to help it hang on the hanger in a store (not the double loops those can usually be hidden...the one that goes across the neckline and looks really awkward if you don't REMOVE it)

I hate the design of these skirts. It looks so obnoxious and immature. I have see 17-19 years old wear skirts like this... it makes me cringe every time I see it.

Attachments

• dfdsf.png
    dfdsf.png
    377.6 KB · Views: 73
  • stupidskirt.png
    stupidskirt.png
    355.4 KB · Views: 71
I hate the design of these skirts. It looks so obnoxious and immature. I have see 17-19 years old wear skirts like this... it makes me cringe every time I see it.

I was about to make a comment along the lines of, "who even thought Bart Simpson tile print would be a good idea in the first place", then I remembered

t80hfco.jpg

Galaxy print is a cliche at this point, but I get actively peeved when I see Bart Simpson tile print. I just. I just don't get it. Why. I love The Simpsons, I'm a huge fan, but WHY. Why would anyone do that to themselves. :facepalm:

Reactions: 1 users
I love that you named one stupidskirt!
Why say skaterskirt when you can say stupid skirt
I was about to make a comment along the lines of, "who even thought Bart Simpson tile print would be a good idea in the first place", then I remembered

t80hfco.jpg

Galaxy print is a cliche at this point, but I get actively peeved when I see Bart Simpson tile print. I just. I just don't get it. Why. I love The Simpsons, I'm a huge fan, but WHY. Why would anyone do that to themselves. :facepalm:
Oh my god, please, somebody throw that outfit (and Cara Delevingne, if you want bonus points) into a volcano, it's hurting my eyes :disgusted:. I know what you mean though, could you imagine if all of us SG girls started wearing skirts and shirts with Vlada's face printed all over it... that's possibly one of the worst ways to express yourself through fashion that I could possibly imagine.

Reactions: 3 users
Why say skaterskirt when you can say stupid skirt

Oh my god, please, somebody throw that outfit (and Cara Delevingne, if you want bonus points) into a volcano, it's hurting my eyes :disgusted:. I know what you mean though, could you imagine if all of us SG girls started wearing skirts and shirts with Vlada's face printed all over it... that's possibly one of the worst ways to express yourself through fashion that I could possibly imagine.

Vlada-skirt....

:confused:

Even Vlada herself couldn't make that look good. And that's saying a lot!

Vlada-skirt....

:confused:

Even Vlada herself couldn't make that look good. And that's saying a lot!
The bart skirt has competition now...
Vladaskirt2sexy4me.jpg

I'm seriously considering becoming a famous designer now, like, just look at my beautiful Vlada skirt! This is true Haute Couture! :')

Reactions: 5 users