Your latest wardrobe additions

OMG you are so tiny and beautiful :luv:
Thank you very much! You actually made me smile :) You are lovely :luvluv:
Well, I'm waiting for you to post a photo of yourself so I can say the same about you! Which I'm sure I will! (You know, you have all the "checks" marked haha).

I'm just going to say what everyone else is thinking, but is apparently too nice to say...
:seeya:
lmfao reminds me of this :lol:
8490119.jpg

Juicy Couture is just as bad as Victoria's Secret PINK.

Reactions: 1 users
Just got these trousers from Free People. I really like their stuff but the import charges into my country are ridiculous:

33918244_004_0

Reactions: 1 user
The whole outfit is great - you look fantastic - but I especially love those boots.
Thank you :flower: I bought the boots two years ago via internet from the UK. I tried to find the same model to tell you where to get them but they don´t have them anymore and I can´t find them anywhere, sorry!

Thank you :flower: I bought the boots two years ago via internet from the UK. I tried to find the same model to tell you where to get them but they don´t have them anymore and I can´t find them anywhere, sorry!

No worries! Thanks for thinking of looking them up :)

My ongoing wardrobe mission is to find the perfect pair of black knee high boots, they're such a useful item of footwear!

@Helen i love your jacket :luv:.. so hard to find similar item like yours in my place. I found one but the cut is not as simple and clean as yours..
So i ended up buying two basic maxi dresses one in black and one in brown.

Tiny calves!!

omg fo reals :luv::luv::luv:

aaaaand boom now I have foot fetish.

Really like your shoes!

These are the sort of footwear I try on in the shop and realise I look like I have a terrible deformity that means I can't walk properly...

aw, thanks guys!! :luv:
@Silent Night I ordered them online and was worried that they would make that horrible heavy clomping sound but surprisingly the strap around the front is tight enough that it keeps them together with the foot. Haha, that probably doesn't make any sense whatsoever, I just mean that they're quite easy to walk in!

Mine are super basic, but I got this "celestial print" kerchief...
rsz_100096733-02.jpg

...and this lightweight pink cardigan...
rsz_00117251-04.jpg

...both from Forever21.

I recently bought this coat I really like from Zara:
2167677800_6_1_1.jpg

2167677800_2_1_1.jpg

As a cherry on the top the smallest size looks too big on me, I know it's not much but ah, small victories. :)

2167677800_6_1_1.jpg

2167677800_2_1_1.jpg

As a cherry on the top the smallest size looks too big on me, I know it's not much but ah, small victories. :)

That's a really cool coat. I love coats and jackets that are smart and conventional enough to wear to anywhere but which have a bit of a twist to the design which stops them being a plain standard coat. The zipper details on that one are great and just give it a bit of edge.

2167677800_6_1_1.jpg

2167677800_2_1_1.jpg

Are you keeping it since it's too big? I've been having major issues with Zara lately, with their smallest size being hit and miss. If all the sizes sell out and the smallest size is what's left, then there's a good chance it runs small and I can maybe wear it.
I have a winter coat from last year, which is lovely, but it looks so ridiculous now. I think I could be 9 months pregnant and still fit comfortably in it.