Vlada Roslyakova

FNO_Buro_247_afterparty_7.jpg

She looks so bright, fresh & beautiful looking in these photos… Just glowing:luv:

Am I the only one who thinks her face expression/eyes look a little weird here?

I noticed that, too. Reminds me of myself when I've had too much alcohol and try to hide that in pictures. Must look normal. Have to open eyes WIDE. :lol:

Is it me or does her face look like it has a lot of wrinkles? Especially for her age...
At first I was thinking the same thing but considering her skinniness it doesn't surprise me too much. And these are SUPER close close-ups with the freaking facial hair showing, I'd be a little weirded out if there were zero "imperfections" on the face of someone nearing 30 in a few years. I don't the wrinkles even take away from her beauty, they kind of suit her (with the exception of the sixth picture, that looks a bit off) and she still looks glowing and fresh.

Is it me or does her face look like it has a lot of wrinkles? Especially for her age...

She's 27 though... I don't think that's weird?
She also has dry skin (absolutely no imperfections) and that usually contributes to having more wrinkles and wrinkles being more visible.

I think she's really smart to do the "still very skinny but in a 'healthier' way with some muscle" over the straight-up waif look she had before as she starts to get towards her 30s. She still looks dainty and delicate, but it brings a lot more youth and light to her face, whereas the super-super-skinny thing probably wouldn't do her as well into the future.

I wonder if she takes very good care of her skin--seems like it. I have the same skin-type (very fair, thin, small pores, but can get dry) and am psychotic about keeping it clean, moisturized, sunblocked, and exfoliated and have been since I was 5 (except the weekly acid treatments). So far, I don't have any proper wrinkles but I can reckon where I am going to get them (between the brows >_<). A BUNCH of my friend's faces look exactly like Vlada's unre-touched[model's nightmare] close-up at 20. Is there a wrinkles thread? Wrinkles are so mean to skinny girls. Maybe she just got off a plane?

I remember the horror when I asked my mum what age a woman would get wrinkles expecting her to say 50 or something and she told me late 20s. I told a friend and she became neurotic about frowning.:D

I've had "wrinkles" for a while now, I try to relax my face if I notice some part is tense. They go away after I relax for a minute or two but I KNOW they will turn into real wrinkles eventually ):