Yumi Lambert

She s not a newcomer anymore. She was a newcomer a few years ago and then it slowed down.

She's certainly in demand now but wasn't her first season S/S 2013? She's basically only been around for three seasons. And she's still in the Hot List. She has some buzz around her but she's definitely not a very established model yet...

She's certainly in demand now but wasn't her first season S/S 2013? She's basically only been around for three seasons. And she's still in the Hot List. She has some buzz around her but she's definitely not a very established model yet...

Then my bad, i thought she's been used bye Karl early in 2011 already.

I like her, but she should definitely slim down, she's just overall built in quite a stockish way. I don't think she'll ever look fragile, but a couple kilograms less will help a lot. In @Babydoll's picture from the confession blog her chin looks a bit terrifying. :run:

Last edited by a moderator:
Scrolled past this on tumblr:

Moschino Fall/Winter 2014.15, MFW

tumblr_n1bfib41LP1r79qbvo1_500.jpg

:wtf:

Scrolled past this on tumblr:

Moschino Fall/Winter 2014.15, MFW

tumblr_n1bfib41LP1r79qbvo1_500.jpg

:wtf:

The Moschino line was weird. Also, I didn't read back far enough to find out but was she in the Peter Pilotto for Target adverts? And does anyone else think she looks like/is very easily confused on the runway with Devon Aoki?

She has such an interesting face, I also think she reminds me of a wolf. Her hair looks best very dark. Otherwise, she looks younger and less intense.

:shy: I think she's super cute. Definitely has a very rememberable face :luv:

CW: 98 lbs
GW: 95lbs
BMI: 16.7

Looks like Yumi is getting the message
tumblr_n6m4atDX9e1qci0tzo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_n7l9jdrjs01rltv9io1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n6aacfbQPb1rsh9qgo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n6z092nCcz1r4siero1_500.png

SS15
tumblr_nbyiudNvu91r79qbvo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nbsk24qwpQ1qhbh1qo2_500.jpg

tumblr_nbsk24qwpQ1qhbh1qo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nc01hzwjqN1qij5oho1_1280.jpg

She's no Kasia and her legs still need improvement but at least she is finally making changes and her shoulders looks :luv:

I'm so happy for her! She's no Kasia but dare I say her midsection (seen @ Moschino) looks better than Kasia's? I think her arms might be smaller too. :luv:

SS15
tumblr_nbyiudNvu91r79qbvo1_1280.jpg

/QUOTE] She looks so stunning in this--her eyes and hair are breathtaking and her shoulders are looking really defined and delicate. I've always really liked her look so I am really excited to see more of her new/skinnier look

Ah yes, we were discussing this on a show list thread the other day, she's looking fantastic!! So exciting.

Different body shapes. Kasia gains in the upper body, Yumi in the lower body
I know. That doesn't stop me from having Kasia's legs and either Yumi or Marine's (at her thinnest) upper body. :(