Models next to people...

Aaaand... Kate Upton. See how there's barely any difference between KU and the civilian?! :lol:

article_0_1_F1146_EC00000578_990_634x784.jpg

If she was walking by I'd just walk straight on without even notice. I thought models were supposed to be the girls on the street that we would want to stop and take moment for to take in their out of this world beauty and their amazing skinny figures. But here Kate Upton looks so pedestrian (although better than she has looked elsewhere since we can't see her fat rolls). And why on earth is she wearing white??

If she was walking by I'd just walk straight on without even notice. I thought models were supposed to be the girls on the street that we would want to stop and take moment for to take in their out of this world beauty and their amazing skinny figures. But here Kate Upton looks so pedestrian (although better than she has looked elsewhere since we can't see her fat rolls). And why on earth is she wearing white??
Exactly. She looks like half the sorority girls I see walking around on the street, all bloated from late-night keggers.

Anja Rubik next to your average teen!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 305
Reactions: 1 user
The normal people aren't always in the background...

tumblr_nbla1xH2De1rckuolo1_1280.jpg

Why would anyone pose for a photo like that? They look awfl next to the gorgeous skinnies. Goes to show how much of a difference the weight makes to someones face as well.. (not to mention how not great massive boobs look. Sorry, I'm not a fan of the big boobies)