Scandal

Apr 13, 2013
NY
I know the season just ended, but I need to re-live every moment.. Would anyone like to join me? :)

Yes, it is my guilty pleasure. Have you girls watched this season?

Warning: spoilers, rants, and fangirling

Yes. Yes. Yes. Oh. My. God.

Can I just say that I really hated Quinn for a while but now I like her lots and if she and Huck do not end up together I will die. They are so cute together and I seriously almost cried during the episode about Huck. I just want to cuddle him and pat him on the head he is so cute and sad.

I have a love/hate relationship with Cyrus, right now I think I love him. When he was doing work in the ambulance I thought it was so funny and trying to kill the paramedic :lol:

I would love to punch Mellie in the face. What kind of name is Mellie anyway? Why didn't they call her Millie? Is she smelly? What is this?

I love Olivia, but I hate her relationship with Fitz. He isn't good enough for her, none of the men she has dated on the show are good enough or good for her. Personally, I think she needs to date Rosen because they would be unstoppable.

And the closing scene of the finale?!? How did the media find out?? THAT GUY IS HER DAD WTF WTF???!?? Is that how she made sure Huck could stay in one place and would be safe? Dude is cray.

And I am supposed to wait for them to film season 3?
tumblr_mm3xymznmk1r5xzspo1_250.gif

I binge watched the first 2 seasons and I'm addicted :oops: I have season 3 all ready for my viewing pleasure starting tonight ..
I really like the show, but I'm beginning to hate Fitz. He's toxic for Olivia.
I like Huck the best I think, he's so cute with how much he cares for Olivia and how he took Quinn under his wing.

Anyone else watching this?

I started watching this show on Netflix too! Have to finish the last season, but am I the only one who actually likes Mellie? Definitely dislike Fitz too sometimes, he just treats so many people badly. Also... Huck? I don't like how he taught Quinn all of his tricks and now she's like a maniac psycho. Also, I never really liked Quinn! I feel like all my opinions are unpopular. :oops: haha

Everyone has been trying to get me to watch this show, but after seeing 5 mins of the first episode - I couldn't bring my self to finish it. Am I missing something; everyone else seems to love it :confused:

Everyone has been trying to get me to watch this show, but after seeing 5 mins of the first episode - I couldn't bring my self to finish it. Am I missing something; everyone else seems to love it :confused:

I liked House of Cards, so I was excited for another political show! Plus Mellie reminds me of Jackie Kennedy. BUT I did have to push through it because I thought the first episode, where they bring Quinn in was too dramatic.

I liked House of Cards, so I was excited for another political show! Plus Mellie reminds me of Jackie Kennedy. BUT I did have to push through it because I thought the first episode, where they bring Quinn in was too dramatic.

I LOVE House of Cards. Plus I think Spacey is phenomenal!
Yes the first episode when the girl comes in was a little too much. But I don't know who Mellie is or any of the other characters, except Olivia.

Maybe I'll give it another shot in the summer.

this was me exactly! until two weeks ago when i decided to give scandal another shot and now i am hooked! i love love love it! just give it a try and whatch a few episodes and then decide- it really worth it!

but there is one thing i don't like about Kerry Washington. while talking she very often kind of wrinkles up her nose and upper lip. and when she does, she looks so disgusted and mean, like "look at me, i have the biggest balls everrrrrrrrrrr and you better not mess with meeeeee! grrrrrr"
so i don't know if she is lacking acting skills hence she is forced to take said "desperate mimic measures" but imo it's clearly "over acted" and out of proportion.

any opinions?