Abbey Lee Kershaw

Guess who is in the new Gucci campaign....

Gucci F/W 2013.14

I'm too laze to post the pictures seperately, so here's the link :)

GUCCI%20Advertising%20Campaign%20FW%202013_2014_8.jpg

:luvluv: I absolutely adore her black hair with nude eyebrows!

She's perfection, but she needs to work on her posing (just my humble, amateur opinion). All the pictures read "the same" to me. I love her hair and make up like this. Absolute Bond-babe: classy and lethal

Oh, worry not, darling, you are not the only one. To me, the campaign is very disappointing as well. But I'm glad Abbey is back...in black.

There is something so edgy and cool about her. She might not be Gemma beautiful, but her attitude rocks. If I could choose a model to spend a day with, it would be her:luv:

She's perfection, but she needs to work on her posing (just my humble, amateur opinion). All the pictures read "the same" to me. I love her hair and make up like this. Absolute Bond-babe: classy and lethal

If it's any consolation, there's absolutely no way Abbey would have had any say whatsoever in her posing. For campaigns like Gucci, they position you down to your fingertips.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm so glad to see some new campaigns. She looks fantastic in both Gucci and Jill Stuart. I think it's clear she's been posed for Gucci, the awkardness seems to reflect the kind of sterile, angular look of the shoot. Her black hair and nude brows is such an incredible strong look, its a testiment to her as a model that she can pull this off whilst still looking like herself, and still looking incredibly beautiful. The Jill Stuart look seems far more natural for her, she looks like a fairy and it always makes me happy to see shoots like this with Abbey as i remember watching an interview on model talk where she said this was the motivation for dying her hair blonde, she said

'I think it makes me look more like a fairy..with my blue eyes' and said she had always loved the idea of fairytales and mysticism.
She is clearly very aware of what works for her and she's come such a long way since her surfer beach girl days. Ah I just love Abbey so much :luv:

'I think it makes me look more like a fairy..with my blue eyes' and said she had always loved the idea of fairytales and mysticism.
She is clearly very aware of what works for her and she's come such a long way since her surfer beach girl days. Ah I just love Abbey so much :luv:

A little minus regarding to the pink hair ;)

Woohoo, she has a showcard this season!!

The full length is new work from Interview, September 2013

Attachments

• Abbey_Lee_.jpg
    Abbey_Lee_.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 131
  • Abbey_Lee.jpg
    Abbey_Lee.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 134
I'm so glad to see some new campaigns. She looks fantastic in both Gucci and Jill Stuart. I think it's clear she's been posed for Gucci, the awkardness seems to reflect the kind of sterile, angular look of the shoot.

What, now that it's already been pointed out as a practice by someone in the industry, it's super clear to you, is it? :rolleyes:

If it's any consolation, there's absolutely no way Abbey would have had any say whatsoever in her posing. For campaigns like Gucci, they position you down to your fingertips.

yes!! like as if she will get there and be doing her own???? like "oh abbey, show us how you want to do it". funny,people think models have this control!! :rolleyes:

What, now that it's already been pointed out as a practice by someone in the industry, it's super clear to you, is it? :rolleyes:

:lol: :busted:

Woohoo, she has a showcard this season!!

The full length is new work from Interview, September 2013

what's a show card ? I mean the difference with a compcard ? And while i'm at it ;) would you be sweet enough to tell me what's a show package ? Like they take their best models for the shows coming and put them on a spread sheet and send it to clients ? So no other models except these in the show package go to the castings before shows ?

May i ask one last thing ? Why do some clients have their castings like 2 days before their show ? I heard models flew from london fashion week or even skip it to go to castings in Milan before and during Milan FW.

Very confusing stuff :(

Thank you so much if you have time to answer or maybe @SugarFree

Last edited by a moderator: