Abbey Lee Kershaw

Is that a recent pic?? She looks awful :(

I disagree, I think the two girls she's posing with look awful (and fat). She just looks tired. But seriously, after years of starving/drugs/whatever else, you don't expect her to look like a fresh little daisy right, come on. She looks unique and special in her own way, and yes I have a thing for her :luv:

Yeah, it's really recent from a Lady Gaga concert post shooting Mad Max in Cape Town

Am I the only one who thinks she does drugs? (maybe a little too much?) The hollowing of her face, the dark bags, grey/pale skin tone... even when she was really thin she still looked healthy.

Would any of the VIPs like to weigh in?

I disagree, I think the two girls she's posing with look awful (and fat). She just looks tired. But seriously, after years of starving/drugs/whatever else, you don't expect her to look like a fresh little daisy right, come on. She looks unique and special in her own way, and yes I have a thing for her :luv:

Think I'm just so used to seeing her looking stunning in photos. She has such an interesting face and a great body. She does look very tired and really sunken in this pic, so hopefully it is just lack of sleep and not her looks starting to go down hill....

Lol I meant not like a little bit of drugs for fun, but an addict...

Reminds me of this pic, except Abbey is younger, has better features, and is and naturally gorgeous. She's really lost most of her youthfulness in the past year tho (at an alarmingly fast rate) and it's not from restricting. Kasia, Vlada, and Natasha at their thinnest still looked alive.

Drugs-Before-and-After.jpg

Maybe I see/have seen too many drug abusers in my profession... SG, slap me if I'm out of line. :run:

Reactions: 1 user
Am I the only one who thinks she does drugs? (maybe a little too much?) The hollowing of her face, the dark bags, grey/pale skin tone... even when she was really thin she still looked healthy.

Would any of the VIPs like to weigh in?

I believe this too but you can't say for sure, it would make us superficial.:luv:

tumblr_metk5pZuar1qbxmbeo1_500.jpg

I don't think druggie Abbey looks that bad...Her hair just looks like crap. Dye it black and she'll just look like a skinny model with sharp cheekbones.

this is a friend of mine with Abbey on the weekend (i'm assuming she's in melbourne right now to see her brother)
oh abbey... what has Charlotte Free done to you.....

602683_3636458610546_101076036_n.jpg

Attachments

• 602683_3636458610546_101076036_n.jpg
    602683_3636458610546_101076036_n.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 82
I love Abbey with her natural hair, but I also love Abbey with her blonde hair :) Sometimes you need a little change to get noticed. I think she is beautiful in both looks for different reasons.

The blonde makes her eyes look AMAZE BALLS!

30w9m5x.jpg

sorry if this has already been posted.
Oh my Abbey is so breathtaking.

I'm bias because she's one of my favorites, but this picture is awesome. She somehow managed to look goth, sexy, elegant, heroin-chic, cute and doll-like all at the same time. :luv:

Reactions: 1 user
Pussy west, by T. Richardson for Vogue Paris (décembre 2010)

terry06.jpg

terry05.jpg

terry03.jpg

terry04.jpg

terry08.jpg

terry07.jpg

terry09.jpg

terry02.jpg

Casting: Abbey Lee Kershaw, Eniko Mihalik, Crystal Renn