Phoebe Tonkin

KavaHess

Rookie
Sep 21, 2013
Zurich, Switzerland
Well, for starters I don't think there's any significant thread about her on here... so if there is please bear with me.

She's known mainly for the Australian series H2O-Just Add Water as well as playing Faye on The Secret Circle and Hayley on The Vampire Diaries and the Originals. I never really noticed her before but she's lost quite a bit of weight recently and actually did an add for Zara, and she's an Abbey Lee fan!

Her legs are to die for, and she seems to lead a really healthy lifestyle. She actually runs a health website with Teresa Palmer, and eats mostly vegan. She seems really sweet, and for me she's great inspiration as she's my height. She is quite muscular, which I normally am not a fan of, but she still has that lanky look as well, which really works for her. There's little to find picture-wise on google, but there's a few good ones on instagram and twitter that really show off her legs.

What do you guys think? She's certainly nowhere near Vlada-skinny but I really like her figure.

http://instagram.com/p/ciDHCkG2s7/

https://twitter.com/1PhoebeJTonkin

http://www.yourzenlife.com/

An old one before she lost some weight, but still pretty good legs:
article-0-13688548000005DC-795_634x848.jpg

mercedes-benz-fashion-week-australia-phoebe-tonkin.jpg

http://instagram.com/p/cX2BGCG2h1/
phoebe1--1504691129933984253.jpg

And these shots from 4th and bleeker, she looks pretty tiny in the first series, white pants.

16c5aah.jpg

2luco76.jpg

2ajt1ef.jpg

2nbx5ef.jpg

2cmm4uo.jpg

2dlrmv5.jpg

I was getting a bit annoyed at how she seemed to be everywhere lately, but I am starting to like her more after this post.

Not a fan of her. I don't know if it's just because I can't stand her acting or her personally so I'll just leave it at that... :confused:

I follow her on Instagram as well... I like her, she seems sweet.

I lived with my younger (11 year old) cousins in SF a couple years ago and watched a whole ton of H20 - her mermaid show, hah. I see she's beginning to make a name for herself.

More pics:

9d7d8b5c392011e3a1c022000a9e06ab_8_zps9ade7981.jpg

7202abb639a611e3a09222000aeb3664_8_zps744e0dc4.jpg

de7613461a5711e3b53f22000a9e5e0e_7_zps13cbdb2a.jpg

f0084e7c2c4e11e3979b22000a9f4ded_8_zpsad5897ff.jpg

She's got major Vlada eyes happening here :luv:

cc33a266381111e3842f22000aeb3ed0_8_zps320d6231.jpg

A tasty looking salad

I think that girl is gorgeous. Oh those eyes :luv: I love the 'bags under eyes' look no matter what people think.

I think she's beautiful. She reminds me a little of a young Madchen Amick, who played Shelley in Twin peaks in the 90s and whom I had a major girl crush on
madchen
c990f5eac6a1866de60c5737e0b49a99d4103aa2.jpg

I am girl crushing on her so hard, and so proud that she is an Aussie!

I think she is gorgeous and might have a career similar to that of Jessica Beil - starting of on tv series, but whose extraordinary beauty got her onto movies, regardless of her actual talent level.

Except, you know, maybe Phoebe will be in more than like 1 movie haha

I have loved her since Tomorrow, When the War Began. She is gorgeous, but if she lost 15 pounds I would really like her ;)

I have loved her since Tomorrow, When the War Began. She is gorgeous, but if she lost 15 pounds I would really like her ;)

I'm pretty sure she's been losing fairly steadily since she started acting in higher exposure projects a few years back. A few pics from 2011:
Phoebe+Tonkin+PANDORA+Jewelry+Sponsors+2011+7J1xEmmToazl.jpg

407850d1308338142-phoebe-tonkin-yellow-dress-2011-crystal-lucy-women-film-awards-la-6-16-11-phoebetonkin_wif_-5-.jpg

2012:
PHOEBE-TONKIN-at-Australians-In-Film-Awards-and-Benefit-Dinner-in-Century-City-4.jpg

And 2013:
phoebe-tonkin-australian-fashion-week-2013-27.jpg

I can relate a lot to her very muscular legs - it's hard to get that slender look when you do one lunge and suddenly have Schwarzenegger thighs. But her upper body is gorgeous!
phoebe-tonkin-483061.jpg

Got my fingers crossed for the last 15, in the meantime I'mma use her as inspiration case we are very similar facially. She and I both have round faces which can look chubby the minute we put weight on, but once we lose it and our cheekbones are highlighted, we can actually look very angular and defined, which is what I'm going for. She also seems to live very healthy, with lots of organic and vegan foods.

@KavaHess I know she has been losing weight, I am sure it has to do with her higher profile jobs. I think she should lose 15 from her current weight for a very modelesque stature.

Last edited by a moderator:
@KavaHess I know she has been losing weight, I am sure it has to do with her higher profile jobs. I think she should lose 15 from her current weight for a very modelesque stature.

Haha don't worry I gotcha :D What I meant to say before I got consumed by posting photos was: Let's cross our fingers that she doesn't stop and keeps going.

Yeah, my attention span equals that of a five-year old these days. :nopity::spazrun::hibye:

Last edited by a moderator:

Looks a bit like a xylo is coming.

She also put an instagram up full of Aussie junk food like caramello koalas and tim tams, but they were all unopened, and I like to think she would def not eat any of them.

Reactions: 1 user

Looks a bit like a xylo is coming.

She also put an instagram up full of Aussie junk food like caramello koalas and tim tams, but they were all unopened, and I like to think she would def not eat any of them.

Yeah, I saw that too - I think it's more of a "Look, guys - I eat junk food. Get off my back while I secretly lose weight" kind of thing.