Emily Ratajkowski

emily-ratajkowski-at-kick-ass-panel-at-comic-con-in-san-diego_1.jpg

the-libertine-emily-ratajkowski-2012-1.jpg

Emily-Ratajkowski-naked-5.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

I actually think she is beautiful. She is not comparable to KU at all. She has actual curves and a pretty face, as opposed to KU's "squishy brick" look and pig face.

WOW, She actually looks MUCH prettier in these recently added pictures. (I get annoyed at bikini pics & then into a rage at any KU pics, obviously...)

Is that her mom or a relative in that instagram photo? I spy nice genes if so.

Ok, I take back some of the vitriol from my earlier post. Now that my attention is now on her face and not solely on....well you know....apparently she looks quite pretty even with some clothes on and in more natural shots (where she is not puckering up)

I only compared her to KU in that picture I posted, because she is wearing a tiny bikini and her boobs look massive and like they are all over the place. Her body is pretty nice, though. MUCH better than KU's, especially in the latest pictures. Her face... meh.

I love the jean overall + tank top outfit though. Love.

@pterodactyl

Yes that is her mum- I thought the same thing, she has excellent cheekbones and looks great for an older woman. Apparently she is a professor who Emily described as 'an intellectual and a feminist'...wonder what she thinks of some of her daughters modelling ? :grin:

Last edited by a moderator:
from her instagram

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-08-25 at 10.54.56.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-08-25 at 10.54.56.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 277
  • Screen Shot 2013-08-25 at 10.54.28.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-08-25 at 10.54.28.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 301
  • Screen Shot 2013-08-25 at 10.57.07.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-08-25 at 10.57.07.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 281
Ok so does she or does she not have implants? If she does I personally think they look fabulous and natural.

I have never heard of her before today when my boyfriend's friends all told me they found a girl that looks exactly like me. I'm flattered, she is very beautiful and sexy in the right way, not the Kate Upton way.

Honestly the only thing worthwile in the Blurred Lines video was her (I really can't stand that song). Her photographs may not be stunning and she may not be super skinny but she seems to have a lot of personality, which shows on the video. She outshone the other girls.

tumblr_mm2yuwvGxn1qh28qoo1_500.gif

I like her, she is not sg skinny, but she is slim and toned and I would very much like to look like her (I have no boobs :-(. But I don't like the vulgar look (too big lips and too much emphasis on the boobs) in some photos, she doesn't need it.

I find the video and the song interesting, it has a drive and she's the main star :)

Terry Richardson for GQ

Emily-Ratajkowski:-GQ-Magazine--03.jpg

cBt36y8.jpg

I was impressed with the earlier ones where I could see her ribs more because of the contrast with the bust, can't see them here....

sttMIlU.jpg

1jVxYx6.jpg

iKsqVU5.jpg

I think she looks alot better here because she's such a natural beauty and this is far more played down (rag and bone)

qdyw8Wy.jpg

Emily_015_2705509a.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
I admit I have a huge crush on her.
What do you assume her stats are?

I saw her in person with my boyfriend yesterday (grocery shopping--all was super healthy asides from wine, which is good) but she was not nearly as pretty in person and her nose was much wider/flatter. She had a lot of makeup on too, which was a surprise. Deep voice as well. All in all both of us were like "wait, that's the 'hot' one?"

Reactions: 1 user