@Artemis Just seconding what's been said. The only reason people know who some VIPs are is because those VIPs made their names very accessible (via very direct posts/linking accounts/connecting personal profiles). It wasn't because of Sherlock Holmes-esque detective work - it was just really obvious.

Either way, I would never reveal anyone. That would be really disrespectful, pointless, cruel - I've known who Hailee was for almost a year, and I believe this thread was made with that same knowledge.

Please don't think that anyone is hacking into satellites trying to track you down. The anonymity factor is very respected, and no one is trying to ruin it. Anyone who doesn't want to be known isn't known. But for shits 'n' giggles I do like to pretend that some VIPs might just actually be runway goddesses. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Artemis Just seconding what's been said. The only reason people know who some VIPs are is because those VIPs made their names very accessible (via very direct posts/linking accounts/connecting personal profiles). It wasn't because of Sherlock Holmes-esque detective work - it was just really obvious.

Please don't think that anyone is hacking into satellites trying to track you down. The anonymity factor is super respected. Anyone who doesn't want to be known isn't known. But for shits 'n' giggles I do like to pretend that some VIPs might just actually be runway goddesses. ;)

:nod:
I so SO want Anna Selezneva to be a VIP:oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
But for shits 'n' giggles I do like to pretend that some VIPs might just actually be runway goddesses. ;)

Me too, all the time.

I don't want to know the VIP's identities - so much more interesting this way.

Hailee and two other "VIPs" made it clear who they were, and I am 100% sure of their identity, because they made it that easy (not to share who though, never. EVER. That would be disrespectful, undignified & none of my business). I found out about them like a year & a half ago, and didn't bother to check ever since, because both were not recognizable, meh & not high fashion. It would've been fine and impressive if they were at least skinny, but no. The horror & worst of all, they were chubsters. One of the two though, is especially unimpressive to the point that she'd make Hailee look good and credible.

Well some VIPs are industry insiders and not models, so maybe you're talking about them? :hide:

Well some VIPs are industry insiders and not models, so maybe you're talking about them? :hide:

That would have been fine, but no they were considered "models". I meant to make that clear, but it was too late to edit my post.

I just wanted to add that I think a lot of members, myself included, enjoy that model members and insiders are anonymous. The anonymity allows vips to give us a genuine peek into the fashion industry. This is something that makes skinny gossip unique and special. It's so amazing to be able to get a glimpse of your professions and your work ethics! Thank you anonymous-ethereal-creatures so much :kiss:

Also vips, I kind of get the sense that most members really do value and respect your privacy. Provided you respect your own and the privacy of others. I've noticed that when vips get members discussing their identities its because vips have themselves revealed it accidentally, 'accidentally' or with intent. So yeah, if you've been keeping your identity private it will be private :) I really wouldn't worry too much, while some of the privacy revelations have been accidental (in which case I know of members helping vips keep their identities private), I really do think the vast majority of identity slips have been less knowns hoping to gain from the popularity of the anonymous vips on these forums

omg

B4tGwKL.jpg

97DTC7m.jpg

e1FnvNa.jpg

:superpuke:

I thought the goal here was to do everything possible NOT to be like Upton.
I hope she's at least being paid well for this trashy nonsense, perhaps to Hailee it makes it worth it?

I think that's a test :lol:
Which means she probably wasn't paid lol

Reactions: 1 user
girl's clearly been sticking to her 'all juice, no plates' diet...:rolleyes: ha.
Screen Shot 2013-12-10 at 9.22.14 pm.jpg

Those photos are trashy because she's trashy. Put Freja or Anja in the same position and they'd look fucking hot.

if anyone ever asks me for advice on gaining weight i'll just tell them to go on an all juice diet. it does wonders.

Reactions: 2 users
if anyone ever asks me for advice on gaining weight i'll just tell them to go on an all juice diet. it does wonders.

Technically it should: No fiber, so you're not pooping any of your food. Also gives you a sugar rush since it's absorbed really fast, so you'll just be craving more juice. Lack of fiber or protein also means you won't be feeling full, and finally, high in sugar and calories, so weight gain. :hmm:

rofl at the latest pictures. Coming from the same person who wanted a member cleanse here and talking about skinnies only. :lol:

I-m-Schizophrenic-(and-so-am-I)-T-Shirts.png