Cara Delevingne

VOGUE CHINA !

tumblr_mmi10h7RQj1sq2g35o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mmi14tgzC21sq2g35o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mmi15zOua01sq2g35o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mmjbc5iVLu1qhtdsto1_500.jpg

That last picture is perfection (dont hate me)

Reactions: 1 user
That last picture is perfection (dont hate me)

:grin: if you like something, feel free to say it!
To me, she's pretty in this editorial, but only pretty... Not stunning or anything, just standing in the light. There is something awkward in her poses, in my humble opinion.

She seems like one of those models that has such a specific look/aura around her. Maybe it's just the editorials I've seen, but she seems like she only does Urban Outfitters-esque stuff. At least that's the only place I like her.

Also, all of her ridiculous selfies and pictures making faces.... I kinda like them (hides). :nervous:

I think she's taken it too far, but I like people in the public eye who aren't afraid of looking... well... ugly. It shows that they don't take themselves too seriously.

Ok so this isn't particularly relevant but I'm just going to share because I found it hilarious. Last night I was out with a few friends/acquaintances and so on and was introduced towards the end of the night to this british guy (don't remember the context exactly I was a little tipsy at that point) but all I could think was whoa his resemblance to Cara was truly striking:lol::nervous: I mean, the eyes, the eyebrows, the cheekbones, the smile, the hair even, it was uncanny. I was cracking up and I couldn't even tell anyone why :lol::lol:

Bruno-Cara-Delevingne.jpg

ahahah :lol: the look on the other models face. She seems pretty nice and has a gorgeous face so I can't really put her down

I only find her pretty when she is completely made-up and has zero facial expression e.g. burberry ads, on the catwalk etc.

other than that she just always gives me dirty vibes..like she hasn't bathed and that her bedroom would be full of mouldy food.

She got a tattoo!
o-CARA-DELEVINGNE-TATTOO-570.jpg

o-CARA-DELEVINGNE-TATTOO-570.jpg

Also she's been on the news lately after she dropped a "packet of mysterious white powder" outside her home...

Cara-Delevingne-drops-white-powder.jpg

Cara-Delevingne-hides-white-powder.jpg

Cara-Delevingne-stamps-on-white-powder.jpg

Came here to post about Cara's tattoo but see I'm too late...

I know opinions differ on tattoos (I personally don't like them), but won't such an obvious tattoo have to be covered up for every single shoot? Unless the photographer wanted a model with a lion on their finger :rolleyes:

Her legs are terrible... they're thick at the top and completely shapeless and narrow at the bottom. She's got weird cankles goin' on.

EDIT: not that I don't have thick upper legs myself, but she could really put down the Big Macs and go for a light jog, for goodness sake.

Cara is one of those models where either you love her or hate her. I rather like her personality, I find her to be very sweet and kind. Though put her in a professional setting and she just looks and acts outlandish. Can't blame everyone for not being able to take her seriously.

lol sorry guys

tumblr_mmpv7kE7WF1qz6f9yo1_r2_1280.jpg

And here she has spots all over her chest for some reason

tumblr_mmjfnpVcnV1qa7p1yo1_500.jpg