Rooney Mara

Be that as it may, the point is that she looks awkward and uncomfortable, like she doesn't fit in her own skin... Which is shocking, considering what a confident person she portrays herself to be (IMHO).

I don't know, I think she always looks a bit uncomfortable on a red carpet.

I don't know, I think she always looks a bit uncomfortable on a red carpet.

Well... Maybe, yes, but she interviews fabulously. She's not even that "outgoing", per se, she just has this quiet authority that commands respects. She gives me the feel of classic good breeding.

Or, you know, I just like her way too much and this is coming out of my ass :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well... Maybe, yes, but she interviews fabulously. She's not even that "outgoing", per se, she just has this quiet authority that commands respects. She gives me the feel of classic good breeding.

Or, you know, I just like her way too much and this is coming out of my ass :lol:

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love her :)

I just sometimes get a vibe that she might not like this red carpet routine that much - screaming photographers, pictures under the wall, etc. The thing celebrities love ;)

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love her :)

I just sometimes get a vibe that she might not like this red carpet routine that much - screaming photographers, pictures under the wall, etc. The thing celebrities love ;)

Totally agree. In my opinion there are two types of celebrities. Ones who do it for the fame and enjoy the limelight and those that do it for the art and do not enjoy the things that come with being a 'celebrity'.Be it singers, actors, producers, writers etc there will be some that hate the mind numbing interviews, and the chaos that is the red carpet. Rooney strikes me as one of those people.

I didn't think the dress looked necessarily bad just she doesn't look comfortable in it and the slouching isn't helping :/

I feel like whoever choses these clothes for her keeps putting her in things meant for taller people. I agree that she often looks a bit uncomfortable at those events, and the out of proportion clothes on her don't help, she just looks awkward sometimes :(

Totally agree. In my opinion there are two types of celebrities. Ones who do it for the fame and enjoy the limelight and those that do it for the art and do not enjoy the things that come with being a 'celebrity'.Be it singers, actors, producers, writers etc there will be some that hate the mind numbing interviews, and the chaos that is the red carpet. Rooney strikes me as one of those people.

Absolutely. A former boyfriend of mine landed a role in a prime time tv show (in my country) after years of working in underground theatre. It was good money, but he hated it. Like, there was an "interview" day in which he had to sit for hours and interview with endless reporters about the show and his role. And the questions were all really similar so it was like saying the same lines over and over again:hmm: come to think about it, isn't that the job of an actor?

Reactions: 1 user
Absolutely. A former boyfriend of mine landed a role in a prime time tv show (in my country) after years of working in underground theatre. It was good money, but he hated it. Like, there was an "interview" day in which he had to sit for hours and interview with endless reporters about the show and his role. And the questions were all really similar so it was like saying the same lines over and over again:hmm: come to think about it, isn't that the job of an actor?

Haha yea total occupational hazard

I
LOVE
HER
:luv:
she's not super skinny, but I find her so classy and flawless. She has my "colour palette", so she is my beauty thinspo. Dunno, I feel very related to her (I don't look like her though) (sadly)

At the Carol premiere in New York (I'm so pumped to see that film!). Her upper body looks quite tiny, her jaw nicely defined.. too bad we can't see what her legs look like. I like her awkwardness lol. It fits with this sweet, quiet image she has.

actress-rooney-mara-attends-the-new-york-premiere-of-carol-at-the-of-picture-id497431212

At the Tonight Show in November.

episode-0369-pictured-actress-rooney-mara-on-november-17-2015-picture-id497585436

I see her as being very petite....not really skinny. That being said, I like her look. It's elegant, classy, and understated....but she looks very lovely. Much more than I can say for most "starlets".