Models: Before & After Weight Gain (or Loss)

Daphni Hilton (aka Hil Anderson)

Before:

She was edgy/sexy/andro and had a 19.5 inch waist!!! :drool:

bVsqDbI.jpg

BSIOqis.jpg

EHqBJr0.jpg

13857704.jpg

contentmode_issue2_she_lives_in_technicolor_2_3.jpg

then... oHANDTHEN

I started the post and thought I could find more full body shots without totally giving myself away, but not really, so you hopefully get the idea!

BBh1UBh.jpg

hsiqy7k.jpg

0gky2gw.jpg

How's dem Oreos, Hil?

Here's a YT video from not long after she got signed.. she had gained a little but not a lot.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
Before:

She was edgy/sexy/andro and had a 19.5 inch waist!!! :drool:

then... oHANDTHEN

How's dem Oreos, Hil?

Here's a YT video from not long after she got signed.. she had gained a little but not a lot.

OMG rocking her fatty look with that curly hair to boot? Ugh ugh ugh. Doin' you no favours.

Found this pic of her on TFS.... broad shoulders, and where are her collarbones? (I am assuming this is post- or at least during-weight gain?)

81570571.jpg

Found this pic of her on TFS.... broad shoulders, and where are her collarbones? (I am assuming this is post- or at least during-weight gain?)

81570571.jpg

Don't know when that was, but she started yo-yoing during the 2011 season.. F/W I think.

It got a little dumb because Stacey (her mother agent, the douche who owns Pulse) tried to spin it that she was too thin for modeling so they brought her back home to have her gain weight. :lol: This makes a bit of sense, 19 inches is actually too small but no client is really going to complain about it. As long as the comp card is honest, and hers was, they are getting what they booked. And if she is proportional, and they like her look, they will make it work. Much easier to fit her than a girl who is too big. Anyway she gained, and got up to more traditional measurements for a short time, but her problem is she didn't stop... kept on gaining. Now she's not even bookable. Just look what it did to her face. :seeya:

i feel kind of bad for her since she looked so pretty before! and her midsection looked amazing in that top photo. i guess once she started eating she couldnt stop? (well... you know what i mean, like not restricting)

Don't know when that was, but she started yo-yoing during the 2011 season.. F/W I think.

It got a little dumb because Stacey (her mother agent, the douche who owns Pulse) tried to spin it that she was too thin for modeling so they brought her back home to have her gain weight. :lol: This makes a bit of sense, 19 inches is actually too small but no client is really going to complain about it. As long as the comp card is honest, and hers was, they are getting what they booked. And if she is proportional, and they like her look, they will make it work. Much easier to fit her than a girl who is too big. Anyway she gained, and got up to more traditional measurements for a short time, but her problem is she didn't stop... kept on gaining. Now she's not even bookable. Just look what it did to her face. :seeya:

If the agents had to send her back because she is "too skinny", it clearly shows that it's H Anderson who was unmotivated or indifferent enough to model. She couldn't even convince them that her "skinniness" won't get in the way of her modeling career :lol: Clearly uninspired.

Impressive waist, not so much the arms. :meh: & her body looked abnormally disproportionate. I loved her video interview though, she seemed so laid back & secure.

Wow, what a great thread! :luv:
So much wonderful thinspo! So interesting to see what a difference a few pounds/kilos can make to someone going from skinny to slim/average :wtf:

Aussie model Ashton Flutey is looking freaking great at the moment...especially considering her prior look. I've seen her tons in real life and its just as inspiring.

PXRAhvl.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Well I have to admit, this thread got me off my ass and to the gym. Great lesson, great visuals. Hope it had the same effect on you all as well.

Holly Rose Emery (apologies if this has been posted before)
before
7602263.jpg

After
19_CYBELE_326_490_100.jpg

Holy mother of god of all that is good and pure!

This is seriously the most inspiring shit I've seen in all my life!

Just did a quick google search, and saw she made the cover of miss Vogue 2013
holly.jpg

And that's another picture of her, definitely looking model skinny:

holly2.jpg

I swear, if I don't reach my UGW after having seen that I'm officially a lardy fatass...

Ninja Sarasalo, a Finnish model, was modelling for Gaultier amongst others:

JeanPaulGaultierSpring2001Couture01.jpg
Ninja29.jpg

And is now this:

L1110971_1.JPG
935417_460116860737581_1699795112_n.jpg

She was never thin-thin, but this is just [INSERT WORD]. :run: