Suicide Girls (NOT SAFE FOR WORK!!) NSFW

I don't bother shaving my armpits (or legs) for a number of reasons: I find it tedious and can't be bothered with it, I don't think it looks considerably better shaved than not-shaved, I seem to sweat less with hair than shaved, and I'm lucky enough to be naturally blonde so I rarely get any hassle about it because it's light.

I'm also a feminist, but my feminism is all about fighting for women to have the right to choose, without pressure and with freedom from judgement and violence, what they want for themselves in how they live their lives. Most feminists I know are the same and would never judge a woman for her personal grooming habits. However, I do know that some radfems have really prescriptive notions about what women should and shouldn't do, but I avoid them because I disagree with that and also because of the transphobia in radical feminism.

Anyway, back on topic! I like her body, but the modifcations are just a bit much for my taste. I like the mullet cut though!

Reactions: 4 users
They are only pretty/not bad looking girls with tatoos who are photographed naked :hmm: I wouldn't call them "models", to be honnest! This belongs to the Online section, as has said @Tami!

EDIT:

Not shaving armpits is for a more badass look? I've nothing against Suicide girls neither bodytranformations, but hell! there are some hygienic rules!

Actually there is no evidence that having armpit hair is less hygienic. In fact the concept of women shaving their armpits and legs is a relatively recent one, and was basically invented through advertising and marketing campaigns post WWI when companies realised they could shame women into buying their products. Gotta love society.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user
Actually there is no evidence that having armpit hair is less hygienic. In fact the concept of women shaving their armpits and legs is a relatively recent one, and was basically invented through advertising and marketing campaigns post WWI when companies realised they could shame women into buying their products. Gotta love society.

I get your point, it would explain why I immediatly think "ew!" without really knowing why (I'm aware of it, I can't really justify my reaction). Besides, women who don't shave don't take care of their body to me, which is ridiculous, I agree. But body hair usually gross me out, not (only) for aesthetic reasons. I can't help with that, I didn't mean to attack nor hurt anyone though.