Wylona Hayashi (NSFW)

lZGLk6m.png

Anybody from Wilhemina?

PHQltzi.png

Or IMG for that matter?

Wow, she is soooo pretty :luv:

Her body is decent, but I think she could tone up some. But GOD, her LIPS.

EDIT: Okay, so her behavior is pretty appalling. Terrible person, beautiful face. What a shame.

You put my finger on what was bugging me about her! She does have that vibe in her pictures.

Also... 1-3 packs of cigarettes a day??? 1 pack a day is pretty common, but 3? Who has the time?!

^^ my lungs hurt just thinking about it!

Her hips are narrower than her rib cage. I quite like it though. Its sort of unique; not many women have this bone structure. Or maybe they do but they never get thin enough to see it :hmm:

I have the same body shape and it only looks decent on thin people. Inverted triangle fatties end up looking like men.

Anyway, she's got a really nice body but her face just does absolutely nothing for me... she looks like a frog :wtf: and on top of that, she seems like a pretty revolting person. Kinda like Felice Fawn vol II. Thanks, but I'll pass.

In case y'all are interested, here's some old pics of her.

avatars-000008910164-y8efny-t200x200.jpg

29064146733200448512690.jpg

DSCF8096.JPG

DSCF4001.JPG

391025_134376193341010_1880153983_n_large.jpg

She's not beautiful, she's really creepy! She really, really scares me, and I'm not joking, I'd probably run away if I saw her on the streets. But then again, she put 2 kilos of makeup on, so she probably looks more normal IRL.

It's like the Daphne Groeneveld look, but 1000x worse..
Angelia pulls it off a lot better, and in a more sassy way!

her mouth freaks me out. she doesn't look beautiful to me.

This thread.... why did I look at it :cry:

At first glance I thought her body was quite nice, one I wouldn't mind having in contrast to what I have now, but goodness gracious lord o' mighty, what is wrong with her brain. :wtf: I guess the gross contact lenses are appropriate because they accurately reflect that she has no soul.

I don't think the problem is that she can't afford school; I think no school would ever take her in. :p