Keira Knightley

From The Edge Of Love
Simply amazing !
tumblr_m84q3cBqMf1r8dzo2o1_r1_500.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
I watched Pride & Prejudice today and loved how thin and delicate she looked compared to everyone else. :luv:

YES her collarbones! Part of the reason it's one of my favorites. Not to mention Mr Darcy :luvluv:

Also just want to say good for her on not Photoshoping her breasts. Honestly it's refreshing.

She reminds me of a young Helena Bohnam Carter here
Both I find very atractive. I have watched films only because one of those two was there!
The era when the photo that @Rhianna posted was taken was the best without any doubt. She looked gorgeous. She was skinny but strong, I loved her abs.
She is also my imaginary buddy because I know how it is to be a pear. At my lowest, skeletical upper body, skinny lower body. Now even with the few pounds I gained my ribs are everywhere while my lower body doesn't look that good anymore. It's nasty to say, because I like her, but I would't want (and would't let me have) the body she has now, and she remainds me that this is how I would look.
But well, I will never stop admiring how beautiful her face is, no matter what she does with her weight.

Keira obviously has problems with her lower half but her face is so amazing I can't really care. Besides, compared to most actresses, she's quite slim. I've sort of accepted that most mainstream celebs will never be model-thin/truly skinny (especially now that the '' 'curvy' '' figure of people like Kim K is becoming more popular) so I think that for an actress she's doing great. She's very classy as well. Love her.

Reactions: 1 user
i had read that she put on some weight so that it was easier for her to get pregnant?
Sorry for the off-topic but I must ask. I have heard about people putting weight in order to get pregnant but I don't understand it. I though it was veeeeery easy to get pregnant. And seeying how some skinnies didn't put a kilo in their bodies and got pregnant so or so makes me wonder: is this a myth? is it for some people only? if so, why?

And on topic... Keira, you can wear whatever you find with your eyes closed. You will always be beautiful to me! :luv:

Sorry for the off-topic but I must ask. I have heard about people putting weight in order to get pregnant but I don't understand it. I though it was veeeeery easy to get pregnant. And seeying how some skinnies didn't put a kilo in their bodies and got pregnant so or so makes me wonder: is this a myth? is it for some people only? if so, why?

And on topic... Keira, you can wear whatever you find with your eyes closed. You will always be beautiful to me! :luv:

Some people can get pregnant no problem, for others it's harder. Weight has a dramatic impact on hormones so often women who are very thin or chubby will have fertility issues. My mom had to gain throughout her pregnancy with me & she couldn't work out after giving birth either because any sort of physical activity made her stop produce milk.

Also, some people stop ovulating (lose their periods) at a low weight.

Reactions: 3 users
Wow, she has put on a LOT of weight(check out those mommy arms!)... I hope she'll lose once the baby is out.
keira-knightley-oscars-2015-vanity-fair-party-04.jpg

keira-knightley-oscars-2015-vanity-fair-party-07.jpg

Even her face has changed a bit(I think?)...
keira-knightley-pregnant-2015-oscars-01.jpg

keira-knightley-pregnant-2015-oscars-04.jpg

Ah whatever, I love her anyway!:luv:

I can't understand why people are so in love with her face..she is so a avarage..And the combination of accent and those weird lips doesn't help ...not to mention huge thighs.

Reactions: 1 user
Possibly an unpopular opinion but I *loved* this dress. And yes, I love her, mommy arms or not (though, let's go back to "not" soon ;) )!
I loved it too! Haha, thought I was the only one!:highfive: