Sasha Luss

she posted this on her Instagram (@sashaluss) :lol: she seems to post a lot of funny photos about eating and dieting lately...

too bad I don't find Ryan attractive at all, otherwise I would stick this on my fridge for sure

A7wZVE4CYAExJpu.jpg

not gonna lie, i just saved that to my desktop

too bad I don't find Ryan attractive at all, otherwise I would stick this on my fridge for sure

I'm going to just subsitute it as "every time you eat bread, SASHA is sad" :lol:
not into her that way, but it motivates me when I think of what other skinnies, particularly models think lol!

I'm going to just subsitute it as "every time you eat bread, SASHA is sad" :lol:
not into her that way, but it motivates me when I think of what other skinnies, particularly models think lol!

Here ya go:

attachment.php

Attachments

• sasha luss.jpg
    sasha luss.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 345
Reactions: 1 user
she posted this on her Instagram (@sashaluss) :lol: she seems to post a lot of funny photos about eating and dieting lately...

Agreed with you guys: I like her so much more for her transparency on the whole eating thing - and being funny/light about it and accepting it as par for the course in her line of work. (And not being emo-whiny; I'm looking at you Ali Michael).

Here ya go:

attachment.php

Her face. Is so. Ridic. She is just so special.

The new Dior Addict fragrance campaign video, directed by Harmony Korine, is due to start rolling out today. Am I the only one itching to see this? I'm so curious to see what he does with it! I'm presuming it's featuring Sasha seeing as she's the current face of the fragrance.

First to find and post it here gets mad karma from me! haha.

The new Dior Addict fragrance campaign video, directed by Harmony Korine, is due to start rolling out today. Am I the only one itching to see this? I'm so curious to see what he does with it! I'm presuming it's featuring Sasha seeing as she's the current face of the fragrance.

Ooh, I will keep my eyes peeled. Here's some shots for the print campaign (shot by Ryan McGinley) to tide us over for now:

2014042008453217.jpg

2014042008407092.jpg

2014042008493264.jpg

2014042008584233.jpg

2014042008540248.jpg

She looks like an elven princess with spun-sugar hair!

Also, the TFS thread I found these in (http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f7...angrance-sasha-luss-ryan-mcginley-250773.html) was sort of a weird read because it seems Sasha's face is polarizing. Some people love it, some people hate it. Which just boggles me because I don't understand how you can't find her breathtaking?

No you're not the only one! I love Harmony Korine.

From me as well :) I love Harmony Korine!

wow what a shape on that face. do not see any similarities with Sasha P at alll.

She looks freakin' gorgeous in those Dior pictures. So not fair :(

And I didn't realized before she has one of the best arms from the models these days in my opinion.

She did nothing for me when she was a brunette. I mean NOTHING. It was like, oh another facially boring model. Then last year I saw a picture and a video of her leaving a show, in all her ice blonde glory. And I fell in love with her face. She looks like a princess:luvluv:

When I started looking at this thread in all of Sasha's glory, my Internet browser crashed.

She's that good.