Models Looking Crap

tumblr_mrha9q7SI41qa42jro1_500.jpg

tumblr_mptxlxjNu11qa42jro1_500.jpg

tumblr_mptxliEA6W1qa42jro1_500.jpg

:headbang:

i think her body proportions are weird if u look at her skinny arms but that hips.. and her tummy is so outwardly bended, she looks like an old woman
i don't find her attractive at all tbh

She seriously gets uglier with each passing day...

AM0Rhb8.jpg

K4PyCh8.jpg

H47cQDA.jpg

KDlmJyk.jpg

IdDnC0Y.jpg

KILL IT WITH FIRE :chair:
7EmOQGI.jpg

I think this is more of less just a thread dissing Wixon at the moment. I can admit that I was a part of it too, but maybe we should keep it to her thread from now on since we all know that she's.... "special" :spazrun:.... already and wasnt even that appealing from the start. I mean she often looks bad in a lot of angles and now with these breakouts and drooling pics... oh god save us.

Maybe I'm just overreacting and are being silly, and I guess it's kind of interesting how low she can go and still get bookings... On my third fasting day so are kind of in a bad mood anyway and her face have started to annoy me.

Maybe I'm just overreacting and are being silly, and I guess it's kind of interesting how low she can go and still get bookings... On my third fasting day so are kind of in a bad mood anyway and her face have started to annoy me.

When I first saw one of her editorials (I think it was the one in POP, she was 15 at the time), I actually shuddered. I usually like "unusual" beauties, but she reminded me of Nosferatu (the Klaus Kinski one) -- and this was one of her normal, "flattering" shoots! I wasn't actually mad because I was offended that she was so ugly, but I just felt bad for her. I already thought then that she was a prime example of model-as-freak, but now... Jeeesuuus. I don't know if I could just keep being everyone's jester like she does :wtf: