Marine Deleeuw

It's such a delight to have a very skinny model on the catwalk, this season, inbetween all those 'models' who have gained or showed chubby looks. Or those useless celebrity models. Thanks Marine. :highfive:

marine-deleeuw-michael-dumler-pfw-ss14-chanel-2-610x534.jpg

Cheekbone envy!!!!! God, I hope when I get down toward my GW my face thins out a bit... I know part of facial structure is genetic (like how prominent your cheekbones are), but losing some of the puff will surely help.

Im sure they will! My cheekbones were NEVER prominent and are very prominent now and I'm still a little ways from my gw.
I also love contouring.. it really helps brings them out :)

I love that xylo too! Mine was almost like that at my at my goal weight, but I was always so ashamed to show my boney chest because of all the weird looks etc. She helps me remember it's in the way you wear it, to be strong and proud and it'll look soo good!:)

Does anyone know at what BMI growing lanugo becomes a risk? Also, wouldn't shaving it just result in stubble, like, everywhere?

Also, wouldn't shaving it just result in stubble, like, everywhere?

Nope. It shaves off very easily. Plus, your arms look really beautiful and smooth after.

I used to have it but it isn't really a problem anymore. It isn't growing back much :wtf:

Nope. It shaves off very easily. Plus, your arms look really beautiful and smooth after.

I used to have it but it isn't really a problem anymore. It isn't growing back much :wtf:

I just have harry arms too(TMI sorry) so do you shave it backwards of the growth like shaving legs? gah sorry still scared of getting super fuzzy!:nervous:

I just have harry arms too(TMI sorry) so do you shave it backwards of the growth like shaving legs? gah sorry still scared of getting super fuzzy!:nervous:

Haha I know what you mean! And yes, I just shave my arms as I would my legs. It doesn't grow back dark or extra fuzzy. Just do it once or twice a week; it doesn't come back as fast for me.