From thin to fat

It got real :cry:
attachment.php

Attachments

• tumblr_m9zuxhgQBN1qery84.jpg
    tumblr_m9zuxhgQBN1qery84.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 347
Wow that was terrifying. Although it was shocking, I guess in some sense it's not that surprising that people want to mold their bodies in extreme ways. Perhaps starving and extreme fitness / muscle-building are similar, we all want to have some control over our lives through our bodies? I wonder if people on this tumblr are genuinely happy?

Tis' shall become my go to blog when I feel like I really can't resist the urge to binge ... Seriously I hate the Internet for showing me how sick this planet is

:superpuke:

nothing-to-do-here-template.jpg.scaled500.jpg

Morbid and terrifying is not good to idolize such bad habits, a young girl could die in a feeding session.

andddd with all these images forever ingrained into my brain and no-doubt future features of my worst nightmares, i'm going to go back to writing my essay :run:

Another blog glorifying self harm. Horrible :wtf: I feel sad for them

That was horrifying and contained more muffin top even in just the "before" pictures than I think I can stand.

Am I the only one who thinks its ironic and funny that the Tumblr theme for this blog is called "Lightweight" :lol: I am such a loser

Reactions: 1 user
WTF :wtf:

Why is it called from thin to fat? Most pics are more like "from fat to obese" :nervous:

Just had to laugh so hard when I read your comment (made my day, thank you)
thats to true:D

How can someone make such a choice??? "Oh, I am gonna be unhealthy and disgusting today" nice lifestyle!

Ahahaha Just read that on the site:

Anonymous asked: Whats the biggest benefit of being fat?

Eating food and not giving a fuck.

I'm convinced!!!:cool:

That tumblr is terrible! VILE! They support themselves gaining weight....... This world should have come to an end....

Sorry but i'm about to throw up looking at those pictures it looks like his stomach is going to burst :superpuke:
and how can they tell a 14 year old to keep gaining weight? :disgusted:

but really i just can't stop looking at this
tumblr_mcd8fjs2XU1rbz0t6o1_400.gif

Reactions: 1 user