Unbearable Lightness-Portia deRossi Book Link

This book is triggering... I wasn´t expecting that at all.

Aside from her book, I think she's a stunning woman. I just looked up a few pictures of her and her face is soo beautiful. In her book she writes that she doesn't like how her eyes get small when she smiles/laughes but I love this feauture on people.
portiaderossi_getty.jpg

and I looove her wedding dress
shannons-2000s-ellen-de-generes1.jpg

and I love her shoulders in this Pic. I don't know if it was in her anorexic times, it's from 2007...
portia-de-rossi-oscars-2007-02.jpg

portia-de-rossi-oscars-2007-01.jpg

Can anyone send me book, I can't download it? Thanks.

Ok, just send me your email adresses, it's really not a big deal for me to send it to you :kiss:

updated book link

Anyone having trouble with the first link can try it here at 4shared, where I usually put stuff.

Click here, click on blue button that says download, then the gray one that says download free. You may have to login or sign up to use it.

The pdf on the original download seems to be corrupted. Does anyone have a copy I could get from you?

This book is triggering... I wasn´t expecting that at all.

Auto/Biographies on eating disorders have always been the most triggering to me, I'll even read them on those days when I *want* to fall back into my more disordered habits. Maybe it's because I really connect through writing. I'm sorry you girls felt unexpectedly triggered, especially because books can be so hard to put down/get out of your mind :(

EDIT: Woah I did not realize this was ~a year ago, sorry to bring it up again! eeek

Last edited by a moderator: