Vlada Roslyakova

As I understand it, there was a model with a similar-sounding name. The 'Vlada' comes from her patronymic.

tumblr_ma7083rMHd1ruful9.gif

Reactions: 1 user
After reading this thread I have gone on a bit of a Vlada search. I absolutely adore her interviews; she is so sweet! Between her walk, exquisite face, and lovely personality, I am obsessed... :luv:

6cd2564eb4ec11e29e9622000a9f09f1_7.jpg

And I read that Vlada's real name is actually Elena. :wtf:

As I understand it, there was a model with a similar-sounding name. The 'Vlada' comes from her patronymic

She changed her name to distinguish herself from another model named Elena, but Vlada is just the feminine version of her dad's (Vlad), not quite the same thing as her patronymic, which is Vladimirovna. Her real full name is thus: Elena Vladimirovna Roslyakova ;)

She changed her name to distinguish herself from another model named Elena, but Vlada is just the feminine version of her dad's (Vlad), not quite the same thing as her patronymic, which is Vladimirovna. Her real full name is thus: Elena Vladimirovna Roslyakova ;)

I think we're kinda saying the same thing, the Vladimirovna is an official part of her name because her dad's name is Vladimir. I was under the impression that she just adopted the feminine form of it because (Vlada)imironvna is basically her middle name?

It was my understanding that it would be sorta like if your dad's name is Stephen and your middle name is Stephanie (named after him) and you change you name to Stephanie Skinnypants to distinguish yourself from another model named Jane, but I guess I'm wrong?

I think we're kinda saying the same thing, the Vladimirovna is an official part of her name because her dad's name is Vladimir. I was under the impression that she just adopted the feminine form of it because (Vlada)imironvna is basically her middle name?

It was my understanding that it would be sorta like if your dad's name is Stephen and your middle name is Stephanie (named after him) and you change you name to Stephanie Skinnypants to distinguish yourself from another model named Jane, but I guess I'm wrong?

Haha, yeah it's pretty much the same idea. But Vladimirnova is more like a second family name than a middle name ;)

I honestly don't really care that she's gained...she was so thin to begin with that even with weight gain she is still model sized. *she's perfect* Also, her smile and face is so happy and cute that I can't not love her :luv:

Reactions: 1 user
I'm just in love with her. She is just perfect.. Her body, and her face, it is just divine..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCxrrIQUugjOp0Og_PAzfNI6MJyupa6kF-io7pjZz24l-ll98u.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDsLd1-zKTcb0gfjYcHN-sc8dVvF3RkJqD2CgM_4h3OmEiCPoS.jpg

Michael+Kors+Fall+2009+show+Women+Management+New+York+Blog+Vlada+Roslyakova+runway+2+beauty.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdjiEpu5xIU_KcZJwTVwPZF-n5YWZjERGkgHBLctk6P6RtiS_o.jpg

00380m7ws.jpg

Vlada's instagram photo. I find it quite hilarious :lol: what she is eating looks like the healthiest kind of pizza or whatever. It actually looks like a burger but without the top bun. Avoiding those carbs ;). Also the comment at the side by dancerinthedust, so bitter

http://instagram.com/p/ZURk4vMwtJ/

Vlada's instagram photo. I find it quite hilarious :lol: what she is eating looks like the healthiest kind of pizza or whatever. It actually looks like a burger but without the top bun. Avoiding those carbs ;). Also the comment at the side by dancerinthedust, so bitter

http://instagram.com/p/ZURk4vMwtJ/

How to handle a burger. A guide by Vlada R.
1. Pose with it (duck face optional).
2. Upload photo to instagram.
3. Throw burger away.