Vlada Roslyakova

I've seen her do stuff like this, it's like she enjoys testing/tempting herself...

BTW, I've seen pictures of the "cake incident" online.. I'll see if I can find them.

Are you talking about this??

tumblr_lj6qmqaBhn1qfrfu9o1_500.jpg

Maybe she takes something. Probably she drinks a lot of caffeine. She might throw up sometimes, or frequently. But surely these are the three basic 'secrets' to looking like a model? Is there really some hush-hush method that models know and other people don't?

Throw up if you don't want to last in the biz. She has very good will power though :nervous:

Is there really some hush-hush method that models know and other people don't?

The three hushes:
1. Willpower, willpower, willpower!
2. Strict low cal + exercise
3. Genes

Other than that, I don't think there is a magical default hush that every model follows. Maybe some would turn to drugs or supplements to aid, but nothing out of this world!

Reactions: 1 users
Me again on Vlada.. but I HAD to post this pic! Her legs :luv:
tumblr_m29t2k7xHB1qatbfgo1_500.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
I think she works really hard to stay that tiny quite frankly ... every time I hear naturally thin I smell a rat :/

Oh, I'm sorry. I meant that her BONE STRUCTURE is very small, so that allows her to look tinier than girls with thicker bones. I do think she works hard, I just think that her build is very small!

I think vlada's face is an inspiration because it is not gaunt and she doesn't have prominent cheekbones...just like me:( at least she shows you can be beautiful with a fuller face.