Anna Selezneva

but snej isn't that tall for a model at all :confused:

@Artemis said, she is 175cm at most, that's quite short, isn't it?

love her anyway :luv:

True! But Snej has a longer torso/shorter legs, and a short neck. Anna has a very symmetric body (lower half:upper half) and, as @Artemis said, a longer neck; making her appear taller.

I adore both of them! But Snej always looks shorter to me. In every single picture, it's like "Okay, I know she is super tall, so what is wrong here?". And it always goes back to short, tiny legs. That is my theory anyway (I am biased because I have short legs:cry:)

Had to take a break from this thread as calling models "short" makes me cringe.

Snej looks short because she has a broad face, short neck and curvy, medium frame.
Anna looks tall because she has a tiny face, long neck, and teeny streamlined frame.

Their legs are likely the same length.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Had to take a break from this thread as calling models "short" makes me cringe.

oh love, i much more prefer 'short' models than taller models :kiss:
i just thought, for being a fashion model and walking a lot of shows, 175cm would be considered to be on the shorter side in the fashion world...

:kiss:

Waiiiiit. People are into narrow hips?

I kinda feel like narrowhipped girls with gaps should get to wear princess crowns as daywear to make things fair.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm so into narrow hips! No woman with big hips can pull off the clothes that a snake-hipped one can, no matter how skinny she gets.

I think this all the time. I want wide shoulders and tiny hips!

Hehe:sneaky: that makes me feel better about my ridiculously broad shoulders, but I think my hips are still rather wide which proves for a rather odd athletic-hourglass-pear thing:cry:

Anyhow, here's some more Anna spam! By Hans Feurer For Vogue Russia February 2014

COVER+FEB+VG02201424_main.jpg

Unknown-1_main.jpg

Unknown-2_main.jpg

Unknown-3_main.jpg

Unknown-4_main.jpg

Unknown-5_main.jpg

Unknown-6_main.jpg

Unknown-7_main.jpg

ROCK & SEXY
Photographer: Xavi Gordo
Stylist: Inmaculada Jiménez
Hair and Makeup: Vicky Marcos
Model: Anna Selezneva

ZAKeaBAS.jpg S4W6UWeC.jpg 9TskIHap.jpg ezwAUSpU.jpg gGw97krZ.jpg r7E3dP9M.jpg V3DvrHbd.jpg TE5rxC2N.jpg

I love her facial features/warm complexion. The more I look at her, the more I realize she looks so much like a stunning female lion--really fierce and cat like eyes, yet graceful looking.

lion%20female.jpg

90897255.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
_ARC0224.1366x2048.JPG

this from today at barbara bui kinda disappointed me? where's anna's waist? and those awesome abs? :cry:

She never really had a 'waist' look (ss 2011)
DSQUAREDsup2_BS_SW490.jpg.jpg

While she may not have those rock-hard abs anymore (which I thought were just a tad too muc, actually) she still has like, 0% fat on her stomach, just without all the added muscle ;)

@Lolita the waist thing is right, but I just saw this yesterday and got freaked out!

I guess it's the cut of the top that doesn't flatter at all that body type :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user