Sigrid Agren

I don't know if this was already posted but... She did some work for VS back in January. :wtf:

I hate these pictures, VS has the worst printwork ever (EVER) and they've definitely photoshopped her bigger. And I don't even like her face in some of these which is awful cause she's bloody gorgeous outside this shoot.

Sigrid+Agren+for+Victorias+Secret+January+2013-009.png

Sigrid+Agren+for+Victorias+Secret+January+2013-008.png

Sigrid+Agren+for+Victorias+Secret+January+2013-007.png

Sigrid+Agren+for+Victorias+Secret+January+2013-006.png

(This one's particularly horrible, isn't it?)

Sigrid+Agren+for+Victorias+Secret+January+2013-001.png

There's more here.

I don't know if this was already posted but... She did some work for VS back in January. :wtf:

I hate these pictures, VS has the worst printwork ever (EVER) and they've definitely photoshopped her bigger. And I don't even like her face in some of these which is awful cause she's bloody gorgeous outside this shoot.

they somehow managed to make her look avarge :nopity:

Not to mention her facial expression, who on earth chooses these final pictures?

:lol:, SO so true. It's such a shame that they turned a beautiful girl like Sigrid into........ I couldn't even tell :meh:

Happy birthday Sigrid!
:party::flower:

Not to mention her facial expression, who on earth chooses these final pictures?
h0005F1C2.gif

Judging by how they make her bigger, her face rounder and just look so bland, it has to be some seriously trashy lady who struggles with aging and wants beautiful young girls to look more like her.

Backstage Valentino Couture Fall 2011

tumblr_lnxkasxuDg1qgn23wo1_r1_1280.jpg

She's unbelievably underrated...

She looks like she's gained weight. :( I still love her though, her body in that Chanel ad is one of my faves. Also, I love the fact she has purple hands.

By the way anyone noticed her hands look chubby and her fingers look incredibly big (I hate to say it) in the W photoshoot. I dunno if it's her actual hand or photoshop.