Skinny Gossip Forums

Go Back   Skinny Gossip Forums > The Studio > Models

Anastasia Eremenko

Models

Old 08-11-2013, 03:17 PM
Special Guest

Mentioned: 212 Post(s)
Tagged: 25 Thread(s)
Anonymous Bullcock is Skinny Gossip royaltyAnonymous Bullcock is Skinny Gossip royaltyAnonymous Bullcock is Skinny Gossip royaltyAnonymous Bullcock is Skinny Gossip royaltyAnonymous Bullcock is Skinny Gossip royaltyAnonymous Bullcock is Skinny Gossip royaltyAnonymous Bullcock is Skinny Gossip royaltyAnonymous Bullcock is Skinny Gossip royaltyAnonymous Bullcock is Skinny Gossip royaltyAnonymous Bullcock is Skinny Gossip royaltyAnonymous Bullcock is Skinny Gossip royalty
Red face Anastasia Eremenko

New face @ Q LA

179 (5'10.5")
49kg (108 lb)

32-22-34

Old 08-11-2013, 03:44 PM
SkinnyGossip Royal

Mentioned: 437 Post(s)
Tagged: 10 Thread(s)
classichic is a true champion of the communityclassichic is a true champion of the communityclassichic is a true champion of the communityclassichic is a true champion of the communityclassichic is a true champion of the communityclassichic is a true champion of the communityclassichic is a true champion of the communityclassichic is a true champion of the communityclassichic is a true champion of the communityclassichic is a true champion of the communityclassichic is a true champion of the community

She's gorgeous. I love her eyebrows. How old is she?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 25 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-11-2013, 04:22 PM
Special Guest

Mentioned: 212 Post(s)
Tagged: 25 Thread(s)
Anonymous Bullcock is Skinny Gossip royaltyAnonymous Bullcock is Skinny Gossip royaltyAnonymous Bullcock is Skinny Gossip royaltyAnonymous Bullcock is Skinny Gossip royaltyAnonymous Bullcock is Skinny Gossip royaltyAnonymous Bullcock is Skinny Gossip royaltyAnonymous Bullcock is Skinny Gossip royaltyAnonymous Bullcock is Skinny Gossip royaltyAnonymous Bullcock is Skinny Gossip royaltyAnonymous Bullcock is Skinny Gossip royaltyAnonymous Bullcock is Skinny Gossip royalty

Quote:
Originally Posted by classichic View Post
She's gorgeous. I love her eyebrows. How old is she?
She's 20.
Old 08-11-2013, 05:32 PM
Community Duchess

Mentioned: 218 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Xsmall is a true champion of the communityXsmall is a true champion of the communityXsmall is a true champion of the communityXsmall is a true champion of the communityXsmall is a true champion of the communityXsmall is a true champion of the communityXsmall is a true champion of the communityXsmall is a true champion of the communityXsmall is a true champion of the communityXsmall is a true champion of the communityXsmall is a true champion of the community

Wow, she is stunning. She reminds me of Isabel Lucas! Especially in the last one.
Old 08-11-2013, 05:33 PM
Anonymous VIPs

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
No One is definitely better than almost anyone elseNo One is definitely better than almost anyone elseNo One is definitely better than almost anyone elseNo One is definitely better than almost anyone elseNo One is definitely better than almost anyone elseNo One is definitely better than almost anyone elseNo One is definitely better than almost anyone elseNo One is definitely better than almost anyone elseNo One is definitely better than almost anyone elseNo One is definitely better than almost anyone else

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Bullcock View Post
Old 08-11-2013, 05:34 PM
Star

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
MaigreToujours could probably outstarve youMaigreToujours could probably outstarve youMaigreToujours could probably outstarve youMaigreToujours could probably outstarve youMaigreToujours could probably outstarve youMaigreToujours could probably outstarve youMaigreToujours could probably outstarve you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xsmall View Post
Wow, she is stunning. She reminds me of Isabel Lucas! Especially in the last one.
I knew she reminded me of someone but I couldn't put my finger on it! Thank you!
Old 08-11-2013, 05:50 PM
SuperStar

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
ScorpioScorpio could probably outstarve youScorpioScorpio could probably outstarve youScorpioScorpio could probably outstarve youScorpioScorpio could probably outstarve youScorpioScorpio could probably outstarve youScorpioScorpio could probably outstarve youScorpioScorpio could probably outstarve you

She's beautiful! I love the contrast of the eyebrows/eyes and hair.
Old 08-11-2013, 07:29 PM
SuperStar

Mentioned: 96 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
lightasair could probably outstarve youlightasair could probably outstarve youlightasair could probably outstarve youlightasair could probably outstarve youlightasair could probably outstarve youlightasair could probably outstarve youlightasair could probably outstarve you

Quote:

Lesbo list.

ps. Also the only rendition of contrasting hair and eyebrows I find pleasant.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 25 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 08-11-2013, 07:45 PM
SuperStar

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
ScorpioScorpio could probably outstarve youScorpioScorpio could probably outstarve youScorpioScorpio could probably outstarve youScorpioScorpio could probably outstarve youScorpioScorpio could probably outstarve youScorpioScorpio could probably outstarve youScorpioScorpio could probably outstarve you

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightasair View Post
Lesbo list.

ps. Also the only rendition of contrasting hair and eyebrows I find pleasant.
it is nearly impossible to pull it off! She makes me want to try it. Gorgeous.
Old 08-12-2013, 07:24 AM
SkinnyGossip Royal

Mentioned: 437 Post(s)
Tagged: 10 Thread(s)
classichic is a true champion of the communityclassichic is a true champion of the communityclassichic is a true champion of the communityclassichic is a true champion of the communityclassichic is a true champion of the communityclassichic is a true champion of the communityclassichic is a true champion of the communityclassichic is a true champion of the communityclassichic is a true champion of the communityclassichic is a true champion of the communityclassichic is a true champion of the community

Quote:
She's 20.
Thanks AB!. I actually think she looks older than 20. But she's still beautiful.

Tags
anastasia eremenko