Go Back   Skinny Gossip Forums > The Editing Room > Member Articles

What Barbie Would Look Like if She Were "Normal"

Member Articles

User Tag List

Old 06-02-2013, 10:29 AM
VIP - Model

Mentioned: 104 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Artemis is a true champion of the communityArtemis is a true champion of the communityArtemis is a true champion of the communityArtemis is a true champion of the communityArtemis is a true champion of the communityArtemis is a true champion of the communityArtemis is a true champion of the communityArtemis is a true champion of the communityArtemis is a true champion of the community
Default What Barbie Would Look Like if She Were "Normal"

http://www.businessinsider.com/what-...ious-quickly-1

I don't think the Barbie measurements are so offensively crazy--I mean my waist is like 22 inches and my hips are 33--does that mean I am evil
Old 06-02-2013, 10:39 AM
Grand Dame

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 10 Thread(s)
Olivia is definitely better than almost anyone elseOlivia is definitely better than almost anyone elseOlivia is definitely better than almost anyone elseOlivia is definitely better than almost anyone elseOlivia is definitely better than almost anyone elseOlivia is definitely better than almost anyone else

Why are they always picking on Barbie? She represents the girl that other little girls aspire to be. I mean they are not forcing that standard on little girls if parents educate their children on what beauty and self acceptance is then I am sure they won't look at Barbie and cry if they are not the same. If you see what I mean? Barbie just looks slimmer and taller than the average person. She has model proportions. Whats wrong with that? There are tons of girls who are that slim it doesn't mean being average makes you ugly. It just a nice body type and little girls want pretty dolls so of course they are going to want her to be slim and perfect. People need to chill out and drop this Barbie thing. Sorry for waffling :P

And @Artemis you are far from evil with measurements like that

Old 06-02-2013, 11:48 AM
Grand Dame

Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
espressoenthusiast is a true champion of the communityespressoenthusiast is a true champion of the communityespressoenthusiast is a true champion of the communityespressoenthusiast is a true champion of the communityespressoenthusiast is a true champion of the communityespressoenthusiast is a true champion of the communityespressoenthusiast is a true champion of the communityespressoenthusiast is a true champion of the communityespressoenthusiast is a true champion of the communityespressoenthusiast is a true champion of the communityespressoenthusiast is a true champion of the community

Also, the whole 'a woman with barbie's measurement wouldn't live because her organs wouldn't fit in her body' bullshit is so infuriating because there are PLENTY of women with those measurements and they aren't suffocating their organs......
)
LW: 94 lbs/bmi 15.3
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 25 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CW: 105 lbs
GW: 98 lbs
Old 06-02-2013, 11:49 AM
Grand Dame

Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
espressoenthusiast is a true champion of the communityespressoenthusiast is a true champion of the communityespressoenthusiast is a true champion of the communityespressoenthusiast is a true champion of the communityespressoenthusiast is a true champion of the communityespressoenthusiast is a true champion of the communityespressoenthusiast is a true champion of the communityespressoenthusiast is a true champion of the communityespressoenthusiast is a true champion of the communityespressoenthusiast is a true champion of the communityespressoenthusiast is a true champion of the community

Not to mention, the 'average' woman looks like an absolute troll. That should be the real concern
)
LW: 94 lbs/bmi 15.3
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 25 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CW: 105 lbs
GW: 98 lbs
Old 06-02-2013, 11:55 AM
Star

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Miss_Molly is becoming quite impressiveMiss_Molly is becoming quite impressive
Default Re: What Barbie Would Look Like if She Were "Normal"

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris24 View Post
Not to mention, the 'average' woman looks like an absolute troll. That should be the real concern
Ha ha!!

I wish I was 5"9. Then I wouldn't need a stool to get the higher shelves...

| KIK: StrawberryK1ttn[/URL]
HW: 210lb
CW: 104lb
LW: 88lb
Old 06-02-2013, 12:12 PM
Grand Dame

Mentioned: 257 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
salander is a true champion of the communitysalander is a true champion of the communitysalander is a true champion of the communitysalander is a true champion of the communitysalander is a true champion of the communitysalander is a true champion of the communitysalander is a true champion of the communitysalander is a true champion of the communitysalander is a true champion of the communitysalander is a true champion of the communitysalander is a true champion of the community

Quote:
Also, the whole 'a woman with barbie's measurement wouldn't live because her organs wouldn't fit in her body' bullshit is so infuriating because there are PLENTY of women with those measurements and they aren't suffocating their organs......
My waist measurement is 1.5" above Barbie's from the article...last I checked, I still have organs and they are doing fine.
Old 06-02-2013, 12:27 PM
SkinnyGossip Royal

Mentioned: 109 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
71000 is a true champion of the community71000 is a true champion of the community71000 is a true champion of the community71000 is a true champion of the community71000 is a true champion of the community71000 is a true champion of the community71000 is a true champion of the community71000 is a true champion of the community71000 is a true champion of the community71000 is a true champion of the community71000 is a true champion of the community

barbie looks hot! 10/10, total babe, would bang, etc
Old 06-02-2013, 01:03 PM
SuperStar

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Miss_Skinny is definitely better than almost anyone elseMiss_Skinny is definitely better than almost anyone elseMiss_Skinny is definitely better than almost anyone elseMiss_Skinny is definitely better than almost anyone elseMiss_Skinny is definitely better than almost anyone elseMiss_Skinny is definitely better than almost anyone else

I loved Barbie, I doubt a girl would like to play with a fat doll instead. Barbie is pretty. There are more important things in the world than worrying about a doll. Besides, since when toys need to portray real things? It's not like unicorns exist but I don't see anyone judging them.
Old 06-02-2013, 03:36 PM
Grand Dame

Mentioned: 65 Post(s)
Anna is a true champion of the communityAnna is a true champion of the communityAnna is a true champion of the communityAnna is a true champion of the communityAnna is a true champion of the communityAnna is a true champion of the communityAnna is a true champion of the communityAnna is a true champion of the community

Quote:

33 inch WAIST?! Yikes.

Honestly though, I don't know anyone who has ever had a Barbie and wanted her body. What's all the deal with saying her proportions are such a bad influence when kids aren't going around considering the 36 inch bust thing anyway.
Old 06-02-2013, 05:23 PM
Civilian

Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)
Modelmaterial is definitely better than almost anyone elseModelmaterial is definitely better than almost anyone elseModelmaterial is definitely better than almost anyone elseModelmaterial is definitely better than almost anyone elseModelmaterial is definitely better than almost anyone elseModelmaterial is definitely better than almost anyone elseModelmaterial is definitely better than almost anyone elseModelmaterial is definitely better than almost anyone else

wowww real barbie is hot.