Skinny Gossip Forums

Go Back   Skinny Gossip Forums > The Studio > Celebrities

Antonia Campbell-Hughes

Celebrities

Old 10-20-2012, 05:59 AM
SuperStar

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Moon is becoming quite impressiveMoon is becoming quite impressiveMoon is becoming quite impressiveMoon is becoming quite impressive

Quote:
Originally Posted by audrey View Post
I personally do NOT think she does it for the role, but the attention. And that she is ill.
You might be right there. Maybe she started with starving with it for a role, but we all know it is quite addictive, as soon as you're in the mood.
... I miss the days I could do that.

Anyways, as for Antonia: I don't find it good-looking in any way. It's probably because of her frame.
Old 10-20-2012, 08:27 AM
Worker Bee

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
zombie is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allie View Post
I agree with you CG, except, here's the thing I don't get: Natascha Kampusch isn't exaggeratedly skinny by any means (nor am I saying she should by any means be, after what she's been through she has the right to be/do whatever makes her happiest!).
well she was starving when she was kidnapped and it's pretty obvious that she started eating after she escaped, so she gained a lot of weight...

also, a lot of actors/actresses lose weight for movies, but she seems to really like her new body. I mean, look at her dress. She never worn things like that when she was bigger.
Old 10-20-2012, 01:20 PM
Community Duchess

Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
Tagged: 12 Thread(s)
SatelliteEyes is a true champion of the communitySatelliteEyes is a true champion of the communitySatelliteEyes is a true champion of the communitySatelliteEyes is a true champion of the communitySatelliteEyes is a true champion of the communitySatelliteEyes is a true champion of the communitySatelliteEyes is a true champion of the communitySatelliteEyes is a true champion of the communitySatelliteEyes is a true champion of the communitySatelliteEyes is a true champion of the community

She's always been thin, but this is for a role, so it's sort of unfair to say anything about it until she's between work.
GM: 31/23/33