User Tag List

Old 06-06-2012, 08:17 AM
Is So Fucking Banned

Mentioned: 154 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Jasmine is painfully average

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie View Post
that was really witty. I hate it how boys tease girls with small breasts. What's so great about big breasts anyway?
I know, right? Puberty was not kind to me, but it gives me motivation to get thinner -- what's worse than being flat chested and fat? I would like to have an A cup, that's my limit, but not there yet (and might never be)...oh well. You work with what you got, right?
Old 06-06-2012, 08:36 AM
Worker Bee

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
thinnythin is working her way up in the worldthinnythin is working her way up in the world

Some people just don't have a beautiful body...thick or thin! We can't all look like supermodels even us skinny people! You're self love has to come from something much deeper. You must believe in yourself! Not in your weight!
Old 06-06-2012, 09:03 AM
SuperStar

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Katrine could probably outstarve youKatrine could probably outstarve youKatrine could probably outstarve youKatrine could probably outstarve you

Well said. I agree on everything in your post.

For a year ago I went to town with one of my friends whose body I envy SO much. She is 1.73 m and about 46 kg. We stood outsite this bar, when two men yelled at us "anorexic bitch, eat something" or something like that. It made me really upset and I wanted to yell something back to them (Beer belly bastards, are ya pregnent?? ". But she said that she is used to it and she doesn't get that angry, just sad..

I hate that it is accepted to call a tiny person "anorexic" or "a skeleton" while it is a death sin to call someone fat.

We should be able to embrace our skinny bodies, which we have been working hard for.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 25 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*English isn't my first language, sorry for incorrect spelling/gramma.
Old 06-06-2012, 11:45 AM
Star

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
elmas could probably outstarve youelmas could probably outstarve youelmas could probably outstarve youelmas could probably outstarve you

She really is lovely, inside and out. I'm working on boosting her self esteem, I actually suggested that she come check out these forums, maybe post a picture. I know she'd get so much love and support, and you'd all love her figure, but she didn't seem interested.

When I told her I was striving to get close to her weight in a healthy way, she seemed to think she was encouraging me to be "unhealthily thin", and instantly felt bad. I'll just keep complimenting her and sending her quotes from SGF and hopefully make a small dent in the massive insecurities all the "oh so tactful" people have given her.
Old 07-21-2012, 09:16 PM
Star

elmas could probably outstarve youelmas could probably outstarve youelmas could probably outstarve youelmas could probably outstarve you

I just wanted to bump this thread to let you all know some new updates.

I just found out my friend's stats...she's 5'4" and 90 pounds, and doesn't have to do anything to maintain it. I'm so envious!

Also, she has been meeting many guys who appreciate how thin she is, and her confidence seems to be improving! They tell her they like how small she is, that it makes them feel like they could protect her, that she's delicate and feminine.

I'm just glad people are contradicting the things people have said to her about not being able to find a guy unless she's bigger.
Old 07-21-2012, 10:58 PM
SuperStar

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Lola is working her way up in the worldLola is working her way up in the world

Smart of you to say it was a mastectomy

Very clever! : grin:

I wished my boobs were smaller, I am a skinny girl with big natural boobs; it is quite depressing to have a C cup at 98 pounds Lucky you, guys stare at my boobs all the time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine171819 View Post
I totally agree with your whole rant, girl! I get so mad when people tell thinner women they need to gain weight. Nobody needs to do anything, as long as they take care of themselves. I'm not exactly as thin as her (hopefully I will be soon enough!), but I can definitely relate to her issues with tops (I'm a 34AA, if there was a AAA, I'd be that :P). One day I was walking by the mall, coming home, and some teenage guys (yes BOYS) literally had the nerve to tease me about my small breasts. I wanted to just laugh it off, but instead I thought I'd make them uncomfortable and teach them a lesson, so I told them "it's called a mastectomy, look it up" and just walked away. Ok, I haven't had one, I'm just naturally small chested, and I doubt they looked it up, but who knows. ANYWAYS that's my rant :P I hope your friend doesn't continually feel pressured to lose weight, I'm sure her figure is GORGEOUS!
What a rude thing to say, geez.... I still have to agree that some skinny girls are not natural skinny and the majority of people assume they have an Ed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katrine View Post
Well said. I agree on everything in your post.

For a year ago I went to town with one of my friends whose body I envy SO much. She is 1.73 m and about 46 kg. We stood outsite this bar, when two men yelled at us "anorexic bitch, eat something" or something like that. It made me really upset and I wanted to yell something back to them (Beer belly bastards, are ya pregnent?? ". But she said that she is used to it and she doesn't get that angry, just sad..

I hate that it is accepted to call a tiny person "anorexic" or "a skeleton" while it is a death sin to call someone fat.

We should be able to embrace our skinny bodies, which we have been working hard for.
Ask her what does she eat, , tell her I said "pleeeeaaase!"

No, seriously now, is she a vegetarian, she doesn't eat processed food or what?
Has she always been like this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmas View Post
I just wanted to bump this thread to let you all know some new updates.

I just found out my friend's stats...she's 5'4" and 90 pounds, and doesn't have to do anything to maintain it. I'm so envious!

Also, she has been meeting many guys who appreciate how thin she is, and her confidence seems to be improving! They tell her they like how small she is, that it makes them feel like they could protect her, that she's delicate and feminine.

I'm just glad people are contradicting the things people have said to her about not being able to find a guy unless she's bigger.
Old 07-22-2012, 12:10 AM
Star

@Lola, she eats normally. She eats healthier than the average American, but she still pigs out on occasion. She definitely doesn't have an eating disorder, her doctor says she's underweight but completely healthy. She's not a vegetarian and doesn't have any food intolerance that I know of.

Her mother had the same very thin figure all her life, but now she has a little pot belly from a hormonal disorder she developed. She's skinny everywhere but her tummy, though.
Old 07-22-2012, 06:26 AM
SuperStar

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Lola is working her way up in the worldLola is working her way up in the world

@elmas: it is then obvious that she is natural skinny and that she shouldn't care about what other people think or say!!!

Thx for sharing
Old 07-22-2012, 07:27 AM
Star

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
theannase is working her way up in the worldtheannase is working her way up in the world

I feel bad for your friend.
Apparently it is in human nature to paint a picture of what is beautiful and what is not.
The fact is, we all come in different shapes, and each one of us have our charms.
Tell your friend not to listen or even think about what other people may think of her. Instead she should be grateful to have the body that so many girls dream of having.
Old 07-22-2012, 07:43 AM
Star

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
aelie is working her way up in the worldaelie is working her way up in the world

I feel so bad for your friend. I hate how it's socially acceptable to call someone who is skinny (regardless if it's natural or they worked for it) skeletal, emaciated, and worst of all, anorexic. Anorexia is a DISEASE. Not a body type! It's not something you should call someone, because what about those girls who actually struggle with it? I know I did. It's not a joke, it's serious, and it's not okay to just toss it around as an insult when it's actually something so horrible that makes life miserable for those who have it. Ah that's just my pet peeve, sorry. If I went around calling all fat people beer bellies, jelly arms, thunder thighs, and fat ass, I would get so much shit from all of them. They'd say they're real "women" and they're "healthy". Yeah I'm sure you are, that's why your clinically obese. Mini rant over. Sorry I can't stand the way society is nowadays.
About your friend though, just tell her that their bodies are no different and they're probably calling her names out of envy. She probably won't believe you though, but maybe go shopping with her somewhere you know clothes will fit her, and then maybe go out and get your nails done or do a home spa. Just something to make her feel pretty

Height: 5"6' (167.64 cm)
HW: 130 (58.96 kilo)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 25 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CW: 97 pounds (44 kilo)
GW: was 100 pounds (45.35 kilo)