Skinny Gossip Forums

Go Back   Skinny Gossip Forums > The Studio > Celebrities

Kat Dennings (the chick from 2 broke girls)

Celebrities

Old 12-17-2012, 08:30 PM
Worker Bee

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
casualrunnergal is becoming quite impressivecasualrunnergal is becoming quite impressivecasualrunnergal is becoming quite impressivecasualrunnergal is becoming quite impressivecasualrunnergal is becoming quite impressive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nala View Post
She reminds me of Hilary Duff, when she had brown hair... Especially around the jaw area...

Wooahhh. That's crazy - you're so right.

I love the blue dress someone posted earlier. I think it really suits her - though, yeah, that's a lot of cleavage. The girl is seriously well-endowed. I think she's very dramatic-looking and romantic - like a Botticelli woman or something.
Old 12-17-2012, 11:13 PM
SuperStar

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
SugarKane could probably outstarve youSugarKane could probably outstarve youSugarKane could probably outstarve youSugarKane could probably outstarve youSugarKane could probably outstarve youSugarKane could probably outstarve youSugarKane could probably outstarve you

She's obviously not the skinniest but I think she pulls off the weight well. I think it's because she dresses appropriately (most of the time), and has beautiful fair skin.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 25 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Current: BMI 17.2, or 100.3lbs/45.5kgs
Goal: BMI 15.4, or 90lbs/40kgs
Old 12-18-2012, 12:32 AM
Grand Dame

Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
Nala is becoming quite impressiveNala is becoming quite impressiveNala is becoming quite impressiveNala is becoming quite impressive

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarKane View Post
She's obviously not the skinniest but I think she pulls off the weight well. I think it's because she dresses appropriately (most of the time), and has beautiful fair skin.
Now I speak only for her character but I don't think that her mustard diner-dress suits her well. It's too short for her legs and way too tight around her upper body. I can see her rolls in the back and her cleavage is scaring me

It would also be better if she wore some other tights. Maybe like not-see-through? Or wool tights?
Old 12-18-2012, 01:26 AM
SuperStar

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
SugarKane could probably outstarve youSugarKane could probably outstarve youSugarKane could probably outstarve youSugarKane could probably outstarve youSugarKane could probably outstarve youSugarKane could probably outstarve youSugarKane could probably outstarve you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nala View Post
Now I speak only for her character but I don't think that her mustard diner-dress suits her well. It's too short for her legs and way too tight around her upper body. I can see her rolls in the back and her cleavage is scaring me

It would also be better if she wore some other tights. Maybe like not-see-through? Or wool tights?
Oh I agree stockings would be good. The constant cleavage is a bit much too. It is harder for busty girls to not have the girls out a little though.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 25 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Current: BMI 17.2, or 100.3lbs/45.5kgs
Goal: BMI 15.4, or 90lbs/40kgs