Yumi Lambert

I really hope her cheeks narrow down - they're super puffy, probably baby fat. She also has to work on her thighs :run:

This, so much. I really like the doll-face she has is some of her printwork, but I have to question how much of that is photoshop because in her polas her face doesn't have the same proportions. TBH, while the color of her eyes is absolutely gorg, the overall package is such a hit or miss that I have a hard time being melty-puddle-gaga over her.

asdfghjklqwertyu oh my gosh she's adorable! :luv::luv::luv::luv::luv:

tumblr_mj3lr0cPXK1rsxdooo1_1280.jpg
She's winning me over! :luv:

I really hope her cheeks narrow down - they're super puffy, probably baby fat. She also has to work on her thighs :run:
:lol: She's definitely not one of my thinspos, still I find it funny how her chubby areas are the same as mine - thighs and cheeks. :oops:

She's Belgian?
Sorry, just saw the cover.
I think that she has great potential because her eyes are striking and her face is cute. If she slimmed down, her leg and face definition would be sooo much better

I liked the look of this ed. Sorry if the photos dont work, I have a tendency to mess these things up

Yumi1.jpg

Yumi2.jpg

Yumi3.jpg

Yumi4.jpg

Yumi5.jpg

Yumi6.jpg

Yumi7.jpg

Yumi8.jpg

Yumi9.jpg

Yumi10.jpg

I'm unsure if I like her or not.. Her eyes are stunning and she's so unique looking but sometimes she photographs horribly. Maybe if she slimmed down her legs I'd like her better!

Peter Pilotto S/S 2014

MARC0030.450x675.JPG

She's gorgeous and one of the best newcomers but her calves look maybe even bigger than Kate Upton's. :wtf: