Vlada Roslyakova

Yep! In the thread that I found it in, a person had witnessed it backstage and said that Daria Werbowy Strokous had given her her plate of cake to hold and she just stared it down and never ate a bite and never accepted a plate of her own.

You mean the thread you just posted in?

Reactions: 1 user
vlada has such discipline! no wonder she can maintain her super-skinny body :luv:

Vlada-18.jpg

00040p.jpg

photo_mid_def_1861222.jpg

photo_mid_def_1861410.jpg

POOR girl? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, good point. But idk, I feel bad for anyone who isn't getting enough sleep. Maybe its because I currently work 30 + hours a week while going to school full time. She looks like she could use a nap, but maybe I'm just projecting....

Yeah, good point. But idk, I feel bad for anyone who isn't getting enough sleep. Maybe its because I currently work 30 + hours a week while going to school full time. She looks like she could use a nap, but maybe I'm just projecting....

If only I looked like Vlada when I was tired or haven't slept for a while... :luv:

More pics:

Younger Vlada: She did not change much!

derek2ka.jpg

00350m.jpg

00250m.jpg

do you gurls think vlada works out and makes exercises... she looks so skinny and fragile and you can't see hardly any muscles...
i don't think she does, or she just exercises very light... what do you think? or is she just eating literally almost nothing and got her figure from her discipline (and genes....)?

do you gurls think vlada works out and makes exercises... she looks so skinny and fragile and you can't see hardly any muscles...
i don't think she does, or she just exercises very light... what do you think? or is she just eating literally almost nothing and got her figure from her discipline (and genes....)?

I can't see her exercising. Maybe light jogging or cycling but I don't see any muscle definition from her and even see some muscle wastage so I doubt she exercises. It's probably all diet.

Sigh... It's my goal to be as thin as her but with some muscle (as I have tons). Making small habits now and grad. working myself up ^^

Hopefully No One will chime in!

She is probably on the go a lot and gets to places on foot in cities.

well, she's my dream-boy's favourite model. he loves her. go on, feel sorry for me -.-

O, christ. I'm so glad I like men who know next-to-nothing about high fashion models. I'm keen on being compared to the average real-life lady. Vlada? Not so much!

gosh Vlada was really blessed with her skinny arms and legs, wasn't she ? I saw her latest editorial on fashionspot: she matured so much, and looks like a woman now.

I am just obsessed with her. She has every quality I desire. Today, I'll run a little further and think twice about the extra serving of whatever i'm eating ---she's extraordinary.