Vlada Roslyakova

tumblr_lhwqgu9rHN1qhaf8wo1_250.gif

What's this from? Looks like a perfume commercial..

:hmm: Didn't they use that cover in one of their editorials? I've seen that pic before, i'm pretty sure it was Dazed and Confused April 2012.

I googled it and I think you're right. Good eye, you really know your model stuff :). Sorry, I thought it was new it, I got it from Women Management blog. That sucks! Wish they had done a new photoshoot rather than recycle a previous one.

Step one: be born with the genes to have a frame like hers.

Step two: get willpower of steel.

I'll tell you a little story. I was working at Jil Sander S/S 2011. We were all backstage for hair and makeup. It was Daria Strokous' birthday and they surprise her with flowers. How sweet, I thought. But then they came back with a cake! :wtf: A few of us took small pieces but (using makeup as an excuse) had one/two bite to be polite.. Vlada not only didn't have any, but she held Daria's plate for her on her own lap (Daria had no place to put the plate, and was holding her flowers) while Daria had some (not much, but some). And Vlada just stared the cake down... like she was a big magic genie and it was some evil little dwarf. When Daria was done, Vlada calmly walked over and put the plate with the rest of the cake on the tray.

I've seen her do stuff like this, it's like she enjoys testing/tempting herself...

BTW, I've seen pictures of the "cake incident" online.. I'll see if I can find them.

i was no there, but i heard abt it, and see her do things like it! i wish to have her willpower! if i hold cake,i must have it! :oops:

Reactions: 1 user
Our Vlada moment of the day. *Sigh*, those legs are dying for.

tumblr_m52nqtyga31rs4pndo1_1280.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
Love these stunning black and white photos of the goddess that is Vlada.

d691478435bedb7e0ca9f5fd92eec633.jpg

vlada-roslyakova-442x600.jpg

vlada-roslyakova-by-paolo-roversi-01.jpg

I haven't visited this thread in a while, but revisiting it now and seeing the new pictures of her, I'm tempted to very emphatically say: goddamn Vlada. You are perfection.

I haven't visited this thread in a while, but revisiting it now and seeing the new pictures of her, I'm tempted to very emphatically say: goddamn Vlada. You are perfection.

An icon still in the making. :luv:

:):)

Attachments

• vlada7.jpg
    vlada7.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 215
  • vlada8.jpg
    vlada8.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 176
  • vlada9.jpg
    vlada9.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 216
  • vladagaga.jpg
    vladagaga.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 280
Reactions: 1 user
When is the fourth picture from? Her and Gagas arms look the same size:wtf:

That would have been backstage at Thierry Mugler Fall Winter 2010/11. It was Formichetti's first season as creative director there, so he got Gaga to make a cameo. She was actually pretty fierce on the runway.

Reactions: 1 users