skinny vs. curvy

Round chicks shouldn't call themselves "Curvy" because they clearly aren't... they're "Spherical". Some women are curvy even with more weight on them (Christina Hendricks) and some women are curvy skinny but all curves are NOT created equal and all women are NOT curvy. Some women are just straight up and down. :hmm:

I guess all depends on what your looking for lol. But i have to say skinny allll the way! And when did Curvy girls become hotter then Mona Lisa.... omg. Anyways awhile ago i asked my nana so is in her 80's if people were as skinny as they are now, she said... yah pretty much, she said that she worked out and she is pretty skinny. So i guess just depends on who they are looking for, like there are walkway model, ad models and then there are playboy models.... skinniest in that order...

I prefer Audrey rather than Marilyn.
Marilyn:
Truckloads of makeup and mommy arms
polls_marilyn_monroe_0207_65167_answer_2_xlarge.jpg

No makeup
nomakeupmarilyn-60980158688.jpg

Audrey:
Makeup
audreyhepburn_19202.jpg

No makeup and pregnant!
AHNM-60981227872.jpg

Like it or not, skinny will always look better. And Marilyn wasn't completely fat (like the fatties who think they are curvy nowadays) either.

I prefer Audrey rather than Marilyn.
Marilyn:
Truckloads of makeup and mommy arms
polls_marilyn_monroe_0207_65167_answer_2_xlarge.jpg

No makeup
nomakeupmarilyn-60980158688.jpg

Audrey:
Makeup
audreyhepburn_19202.jpg

No makeup and pregnant!
AHNM-60981227872.jpg

Like it or not, skinny will always look better. And Marilyn wasn't completely fat (like the fatties who think they are curvy nowadays) either.

Yeah, Marilyn was actually slim most of her carreer, but chubby girls want to have an excuse to stay eating junk food I guess.

Yeah, Marilyn was actually slim most of her carreer, but chubby girls want to have an excuse to stay eating junk food I guess.

Yeah hate it when fatties co-opt the beautiful Marilyn's image! She was a US 8 iirc! Not a 16!

Yeah hate it when fatties co-opt the beautiful Marilyn's image! She was a US 8 iirc! Not a 16!

Exactly. And they always put the same picture of her in the white swimsuit for their "Real women have curves" :mad: thing. She was a size 16 there because she was pregnant! I mean, that is what the "ideal" look is? A pregnant woman???

Marilyn actually looks very beautiful with no make up. Those pictures (which I don't think are bad) don't do her justice

n009p02d.jpg

MarilynMonroe5062.jpg

Everytime I see that picture on facebook or tumblr I think this:
when-did-this-become-hotter-than-this.jpg

Society's views change, and now skinnier is hotter than curvier.
"Curvy" itself makes no sense. People use it to describe any girl that isn't skinny, instead of girls that have curves. Curvy ≠ Thick/Fat. Skinny girls can be curvy too people, haven't you seen the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show?

This is actually a parody of all of those old hollywood "when did this become better than this" meme (hence using even older women) it wasn't meant to be taken seriously. :)

People seem to misunderstand that curvy is NOT a nice way of saying fat. It's a totally different body type. Curves are fine. Rolls not so much.

The whole argument about how it was moe acceptable to be larger back in the day is totally irrelevant!
A while ago i went through a bit of a phase of watching old films, and almost all of the women in '40s and '50s films are below average weight. The difference is that, back then, women wore girdles and all sorts of special shaping underwear to get that hourglass figure. Women with figures like Marilyn Munroe are really exceptions from the norm of beauty, which has been slender / slim pretty much the entire 20th century.
A perfect example of a pretty skinny actress from back then is Tippi Hedren (she was in Alfred Hitchcock's The Birds)
http://terrordaves.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/tumblr_lf4oqnaswj1qcly3to1_4001.jpg?w=590