bust 80 - 31"
waist 57 - 22"
hips 87 - 34"
shoes 39 - 7.5

A_6021_sm.jpg

IMG_6479.jpg

IMG_6555.jpg
SO TINY!!! I think chanel and olga are super skinny

I'm surprised nobody has made a big post about Freja yet.....that girl is TINY. Mind you, her bones are shaped a little boyish, even though she has a small frame (relatively narrow hips compared to other super skinny models like Anabella and Olga). Back in the days she looked so tiny and young and fresh, now she's definitely lost weight even since then!

WARNING: nudity (if you are uncomfortable with that) --> http://anorexicheroinchic.blogspot.ca/2010/08/freja-beha-erichsen-photographed-by.html

Not a huge fan of the title of that article...I think it's a bit offensive. But you get the idea. The girl is TINY!

I'm surprised nobody has made a big post about Freja yet.....that girl is TINY. Mind you, her bones are shaped a little boyish, even though she has a small frame (relatively narrow hips compared to other super skinny models like Anabella and Olga). Back in the days she looked so tiny and young and fresh, now she's definitely lost weight even since then!

WARNING: nudity (if you are uncomfortable with that) --> http://anorexicheroinchic.blogspot.ca/2010/08/freja-beha-erichsen-photographed-by.html

Not a huge fan of the title of that article...I think it's a bit offensive. But you get the idea. The girl is TINY!

You are right, she is very thin, possibly one of the skinniest models when those pictures were taken. I admire the work she would have put into her body, but it just doesn't appeal to me in the same way as Vlada's does. Thankyou for the pics though.

Thanks for the inspiration! I woke up starving this morning but after looking at these pictures I know I can hold off eating!!

You are right, she is very thin, possibly one of the skinniest models when those pictures were taken. I admire the work she would have put into her body, but it just doesn't appeal to me in the same way as Vlada's does. Thankyou for the pics though.

I know what you mean. In a way it's a bit much. Like androgyny is great, and works well for some models, but surprisingly, she's one of the ones where I preferred her with that cute fringe and little more girly body back in 2007. Just wanted to throw those pics out there, because I remember when I saw them I was like WOW ok now that body is attainable for me (I'm super flat), so I've started working towards it. Maybe my frame isn't that small, but you know what I mean. I'm not a huge fan of her tattoos though :\ She went overboard with them IMO. Especially as a model, I would think your skin should be clear and clean.

This. Negative assumptions on models' eating habits are not welcome here.

Anyway, asides from the ones already mentioned such as Vlada, Olga, Anabela, Chanel and Inna, I think Anna could be considered amongst one of the skinniest.

images
images

Yep. At some point, she was really skinny :luv::luv::luv::luv::luv:

& the shoes :luv:!!!!
33lk0ts.png

april popelysheva is amazingly skinny!

Perfect Stats

height 178 - 5'10"
bust 80 - 31"
waist 57 - 22"
hips 87 - 34"
shoes 39 - 7.5

A_6021_sm.jpg

IMG_6479.jpg

IMG_6555.jpg

I'm not 100% sure about her face, but very nice thinspo :).

@Serene why don't you start a thread about her? I think there isn't one yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just realised...

No one has mentioned Magda yet :wtf::(:cry:

tumblr_mbnpg5LN7A1r6h7wh.gif

I mean, she's absolute perfection... :drool:

kult2.jpg

long-legs-magdalena-frackowiak-model-skinny-thinspo-Favim.com-155669.jpg

tumblr_mdyj2cUUFV1qzersvo1_1280.jpg

She looks bulimic.. Classic bulimic "chipmunk cheeks". I hope I'm wrong though.

that would be called a jaw line darling. Some girls have wider ones than others.

Reactions: 1 user
Seeing the girls with the wide hips and the huge thigh gaps makes me confident that one day I can have model measurements too!