Skinniest Models

SugarFree

VIP - Insider
VIP
Feb 4, 2012
Who do u think is the skinniest model? Who has the biggest thigh gap or a very noticeable xylophone?

xx :kiss:

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Inna Pilipenko
Freja Beha Erichsen
Kate Somers
Julia Frakes
Vlada Roslyakova
Sigrid Agren

Last edited by a moderator:
Freja Beha Erichsen and Sigrid Agren
Karlie kloss definitely needs to be up there now. But because she's so tall she looks bigger than most girls (she probably doesn't have a big thigh gap though).

No, it's definitely kate somers and inna pilipenko! None of the other models are even close to them ;)

Umm I think Karlie doesn't have such a prominent thigh gap because her hips are narrow & you can see how muscular her legs are (not in a gross way) so I don't really see much scope for her getting a bigger thigh gap either
karlie.jpg

110911_victorias_secret_131999944111110000754.jpg

Now that you mention it, I don't see that obvious a xylophone, either

Sorry, but she looks terrible in this picture. Skinny legs, but somehow she looks wrong, like a frog. :(

No need to say sorry. Everyone has an opinion; I don't agree with every post a person makes. I just don't feel the need to quote everyone and disagree. To each their own. I love the way her legs look and I love the huge space in between them, so yeah, I guess I'm in love with the frog look.:highfive:

Umm I think Karlie doesn't have such a prominent thigh gap because her hips are narrow & you can see how muscular her legs are (not in a gross way) so I don't really see much scope for her getting a bigger thigh gap either
karlie.jpg

110911_victorias_secret_131999944111110000754.jpg

Now that you mention it, I don't see that obvious a xylophone, either

I was so excited to hear that she was going to be in the Victoria Secret show, but when i saw her.. i was very disappointed. I personally think she looks too.. bony for Victoria Secret. Some of the other girls are just as thin.. but they look healthier I guess.. like they are supposed to be that tiny.. she just looked really weird, especially in the chest area.. :nervous:

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
I was so excited to hear that she was going to be in the Victoria Secret show, but when i saw her.. i was very disappointed. I personally think she looks too.. bony for Victoria Secret. Some of the other girls are just as thin.. but they look healthier I guess.. like they are supposed to be that tiny.. she just looked really weird, especially in the chest area.. :nervous:

this. shes a high fashion model but she is not a lingere model. the other girls can do it because they have curvy figures, even when 'bony' and skinny, they have very female shape. karlies height and athletic figure just dont work. i hope they dont use her again....

No need to say sorry. Everyone has an opinion; I don't agree with every post a person makes. I just don't feel the need to quote everyone and disagree. To each their own. I love the way her legs look and I love the huge space in between them, so yeah, I guess I'm in love with the frog look.:highfive:

Thank you, dear. :kiss:
Her leg gap is amazing, you're right. (But damn, this clothes, argh!)

I think Eugenia has really wide hips, which makes her leg gap appear even wider, but makes her look like she has saddlebags... kind of. A little bit. Of course her legs are amazing and tiny, but I don't think they're that much smaller than other models' legs