Nicole Richie

before vs after:

nicole-richie-skinny-anorexic.png

Can anyone find the pic to the right just by itself without it's evil twin following?

Nicole Richie might be anorexic again

Nicole Richie showed up at Paris Fashion Week looking like an extra from Schindler’s List, sparking rumors that she’s once again struggling with an eating disorder. The Daily Mail says:

Nicole Richie looked as though she may once again have taken her weight loss regime too far.

Nicole’s collarbone protruded significantly as she posed in a baggy strapless red tiered dress which did little to hide her frail frame.

The diminutive former TV star also displayed her super slim legs as she teetered her way into the venue.

Nicole looks plenty thin in these pics from Elton John’s Oscar party, but she’s positively cadaverous in the photos from Paris Fashion Week. Being so skinny makes her head look disproportionately large and marionette-like. She’s like the Red Queen in Alice in Wonderland. She’s almost a human golf tee.

nicole-richie-anorexic-again-1.jpg

Source

Seriously?! :wtf:

NOW I think she looks different because Nicole has aged 10 years in like the last 10 months. And thicker eyebrows give her a strange new look too.

What a HOT momma!! That white dress is so sleek and sexy on her! I love the way her fashion sense has matured lately, I think she always looks super classy.

http://hollywoodblog.vip.de

The article is in unfortunately in German, but at one point they basically quote an American health expert called Alice Hunter (?) who assumes that Nicole weighs around 90 lbs at a height of 5'0 feet.

This would give her a BMI of 17.7.

Do you girls think that's likely? :confused:

I totally agree with you, girls, I believe she was unhealthy skinny in 2006 but she looks pretty in that white dress :luv:

What a HOT momma!! That white dress is so sleek and sexy on her! I love the way her fashion sense has matured lately, I think she always looks super classy.

90 pounds is too low, I would have guessed 97 pounds. Skinny but not in a sick way:)

http://hollywoodblog.vip.de

The article is in unfortunately in German, but at one point they basically quote an American health expert called Alice Hunter (?) who assumes that Nicole weighs around 90 lbs at a height of 5'0 feet.

This would give her a BMI of 17.7.

Do you girls think that's likely? :confused:

Yes, I dislike those eyebrows but I am so in love with the colour of her eyes.
I wonder if she has some Latin roots in her blood... :confused:

NOW I think she looks different because Nicole has aged 10 years in like the last 10 months. And thicker eyebrows give her a strange new look too.

Yes, soooo true:luv:
^^ :facepalm:

Wow she looks smokin in that white dress :bow:

I totally agree with you, girls, I believe she was unhealthy skinny in 2006 but she looks pretty in that white dress :luv:

90 pounds is too low, I would have guessed 97 pounds. Skinny but not in a sick way:)

Yes, I dislike those eyebrows but I am so in love with the colour of her eyes.
I wonder if she has some Latin roots in her blood... :confused:

Yes, soooo true:luv:

97 lbs and 5'0 is pretty average, just saying. For a person who's 5'0 you have to be less than 85 lbs to look "skinny".

Because she isn't skinny...? lol Sure, she's slim, but deffo not skinny now.

She looked good in those fashion week pictures with the red dress. If she was back to losing she could have made some progress by now but obviously hasn't.

^^ I love her , I don't care she's not super skinny anymore, I just love her and admire her for turning her life around and for having such a cute family!