Keira Knightley

NEW PIC

acrk2BGG.jpg

@leila
This reminded me somehow of this:

6372160_460s.jpg

But really, I often wish fashion would still be like back then, it was so much more flattering...I mean, we percieve jeans as aesthetically pleasing, but in any other time it would have been so ugly.
It would be so nice to still wear dresses like in this movie. :luv:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I do historical sewing and would much rather wear what they wore then the horrid stuff we wear now

Last edited by a moderator:
A little late on the wedding pics, but I'm so shocked she wouldn't wear a floor length wedding gown if she dislikes her legs. I know only her calves are showing, but they are still what prevents her from achieving her best-possible overall skinny illusion. Not even talking about the fanciness level - to each their own, but why on earth would you not take advantage of flattering your best assets and hiding your flaws/areas you are openly self-conscious of, on your wedding day of all days?

I have a soft spot for Keira, first girl crush. I can't get enough of her face. :oops: Bodywise though... meh.

But still:

tumblr_mkmwneTN9t1rl6qp7o1_500.gif

tumblr_mdurrh2F9S1rkqoymo1_500.gif

tumblr_m0wev4HDFI1qb4p3ko1_500.gif

THAT WAIST :wtf: :luvluv:

Isn't the black part a shapewear? I mean, she's MUST been wearing something: her arms and claves don't look good at all... Her waist looks slim because of the clothes' shape.
Anyway, I love that look, and it looks great on her. I usually hate how most celebrities wear piece haute couture.

Keira will always be my favorite actress regardless of weight. However, she's definitely not skinny anymore ( I blame the hubby ) I think she looked so perfect in the first and second pirates. I would of rather been married in the dress in the second movie than the one she actually wore.

CW: 98 lbs
GW: 95lbs
BMI: 16.7

She has one of the most beautiful faces I've ever seen. I'll always have a soft spot for her, regardless of her lower body.

So... Keira spam time!

KEIRA-KNIGHTLEY-in-Harpers-Bazaar-Magaziine-Russia-January-2013-Issue-3.jpg

keira-knightley-83560.jpg

keira-knightley27.jpg

And I have to say her waist at the Chanel fashion show is spectacular wow!
tumblr_n1x7moWSrR1qa7p1yo1_500.jpg