1. DO NOT post pictures from the recent celebrity thefts/hacks/leaks!! You will be suspended or banned.
  2. Hey Guest - want some money? Then be sure to check out our Fashion Week contest!
  3. Guest - if you haven't already, please take a minute to update your avatar to 400x400px or larger ASAP. Avatars from the old system will be deleted soon.

Keira Knightley

Discussion in 'Celebrities' started by Londonblackchick, Jan 28, 2012.

tasteforskinny

tasteforskinny Worker Bee

Reputations:
    peruviangirl

peruviangirl Banned

Reputations:
    March 22, 2013

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    leila

leila Grand Dame

Reputations:
    ^^ I'm gonna cry :cry::cry: its almost as bad as the Olivia Wilde photos except that I actually like Keira and this is so, so sad.
    Miss_Skinny

Miss_Skinny Rising Star

Reputations:
    This can't be real. Every skinny celebrity seems to gain weight these days. What is wrong with these women?? It is very disappointing to see women like Keira let themselves go like that. Next thing would be for her to also brag about how happy she is looking like that.
    leila

leila Grand Dame

Reputations:
    Yes, I mean look, I get that she is pear shaped and all of that I'm not saying she has to starve until she has pin thin legs or whatever, everyone has certain limitations when it comes to what form their skinny body will take, I get that, but still.....this is just so disappointing.
    peruviangirl

peruviangirl Banned

Reputations:

Her body is so unflattering. I mean, she can look skinny in dresses, but when she wears jeans, it's just so ...like if she was another person...
    délié

délié Grand Dame

Reputations:
    i'm pretty sure she choses the movies she'll be in just by the clothes she'll be wearing. 18/19th century something? she'll be in. tight corsetts and very wide, forgiving skirts:rolleyes:
    Lolita

Lolita Banned

Reputations:
    She has a very beautiful face, but the difference between her lower body and upper body is really.. wow ! :p
    Nicole

Nicole Rookie

Reputations:
    I just watched Atonement, and I loved her in the green dress.
    Bérénice

Bérénice Rookie

Reputations:
    Keira Knightley's wedding :shy:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Same dress (2008) [​IMG]
    Papillon

Papillon Worker Bee

Reputations:
    Seeing this wedding and re-wearing her that dress, I'm slightly dissapointed...
    Twiggy

Twiggy Worker Bee

Reputations:
    In my opinion, Keira is one of the most beautiful actresses out there. Why would she let herself go like that? :(
    jbeyes

jbeyes Grand Dame

Reputations:
    I actually love that she did her wedding like this, no big over-priced party, It looks like she really enjoyed too ;)
    délié

délié Grand Dame

Reputations:

wow:wtf:
    i wouldn't wear a dress for such an important day, if i would have been wearing it before, and especially if there are pictures of it where i'd look soo much better and skinnier :facepalm:
    Liz

Liz Grand Dame

Reputations:
    I don't have a problem with her re-wearing that dress, but girl, is there any better reason to get in shape than your own wedding? :facepalm:
    délié

délié Grand Dame

Reputations:
    that's what i meant. it's not about re-wearing it, it's about the very unfortunate comparison which will come up every. single. time. someone will look at these two pictures :facepalm:
    Papillon

Papillon Worker Bee

Reputations:
    Yes, absolutely! Couldn't have said it better. I mean, it's a beautiful dress, but she looks more than she is attending her confirmation :( the outfit is really nice, just don't wedding-like. And seeing that she looked way better in it the first time she wore it is not so nice. But maybe I expect too much...
    peruviangirl

peruviangirl Banned

Reputations:
    erska

erska Rookie

Reputations:
    Boohoo, my body is totally destined to look like this (if it doesn't already). I actually think she has a great midsection but thiiiighs. I want to give her a hug in solidarity honestly. And then we could start a friendly competition to fix ourselves up...
    peruviangirl

peruviangirl Banned

Reputations:
    She has such big thighs for such a petite upper body!