Keira Knightley

I like her even though the arms are bad - but with her face shes lucky it stays relatively angular and cheekbone-y even when she gains weight (like in those two sets above) rather than getting really bloated or soft like a lot of peoples.

Reactions: 1 user
I've said it in another thread and I'll say it again: it seems to me unfair to harp about her gaining weight when she's pregnant. Unless she becomes a porker and puts the baby in danger of gestational diabetes, I think we should lay off her for a bit.

Reactions: 5 users
I've said it in another thread and I'll say it again: it seems to me unfair to harp about her gaining weight when she's pregnant. Unless she becomes a porker and puts the baby in danger of gestational diabetes, I think we should lay off her for a bit.

I'd agree with this. Quite a lot of it could be water weight anyway. I can remember being appalled by the size of my arms when I was eight months pregnant but they literally shrank back to normal in two days after the birth. It's so strange the places you can retain water when pregnant!

i, personalny, would never dare to judge nad critisize her while she is pregnant. I just say that normally she has big thighs and not beautiful face in my opinion,

I love her in that valentino dress :flower:
I think her weight gain is pretty normal for her pregnancy. I know she would not let her self go. I mean her gain seems undercontrol

Her face is just gorgeous. She can always the lose weight when needed, which I love. I mean she is pregnant, and she is still looking better than a majority of Americans.

Agreed with this. There are so many factors that you can't control which can lead to weight gain when pregnant. As long as it's not an insane amount and not using pregnancy as an excuse to gorge yourself then it's ok. Now let's see what happens once she pops.

Dec 19
Keira+Knightley+Steps+Out+New+York+Home+Daughter+iKmAsliTnWBl.jpg

I was always shocked that she managed to be treated as skinny girl for such a long time. I guess her upper body was very thin some time ago and after that she has just started wearing 'smart dresses' that has hidden her big butt and legs.
I will always be surprised how most people see pear-shaped average-weight girls as slim and apple-shaped girls with skinny legs and a little belly as not very slender ones.

I was always shocked that she managed to be treated as skinny girl for such a long time. I guess her upper body was very thin some time ago and after that she has just started wearing 'smart dresses' that has hidden her big butt and legs.
I will always be surprised how most people see pear-shaped average-weight girls as slim and apple-shaped girls with skinny legs and a little belly as not very slender ones.

Clever clothing ! She managed to hide her thighs/legs pretty well. Also, many "journalists" have become lazy to investigate the whole picture, they saw her bony upper body and et voila they had a headline right there.