May 11, 2012
Josephine+van+Delden+Armani+%252813%2529.JPG

Josephine+van+Delden+Armani+(6).JPG

Iceberg
DDyCN2Sl.jpg
bgWjR1Rl.jpg

Francesco Scognamiglio

Alberta Ferretti

I love her, she's one of my current favs.
She's so delicate, it's especially evident in backstage pics when she's next to other models.

I saw the E.Pucci video, she looks even better in motion. Def. stands out between all the blonde look-a-likes.

Jil Sander Navy S/S 2015 Ad Campaign by Collier Schorr

Vogue Australia January 2015

She gained, even her face looks chubbier/worse :( 9 weeks ago she said on her instagram that she's taking a break from modelling for university. These are all from her IG (@josephinevandelden):

IoVwvqs.jpg

zymVnni.jpg

aUWMPTg.jpg

bAhl81V.jpg

87Y8qMb.jpg

wFpePvg.jpg

The worst one... Honestly I thought she wasn't in the picture, but I think she's the third one?! I'm not even sure. What a difference, she looks incredibly average.

OKBcIrA.jpg

She's the third one for sure, I already posted these in the Models after Weight Gain thread, such a shame. I liked her so much. :(

She's the third one for sure, I already posted these in the Models after Weight Gain thread, such a shame. I liked her so much. :(
Oh sorry, I didn't know they were already posted. I was stalking her thread in the TFS because she WAS stunning! And then I found those... a shame indeed.

she used to look so nice, it´s so sad to see this thread, they look like two different people

Reactions: 1 user
@gemmwang

No need to be sorry, a good takedown can always be posted twice. ;)
From her recent Insta posts, it feels like she's going through a phase of teenage rebellion most people go through at the age of 15. Her posts are all about not being told what to do anymore, not being told what is wrong or what is right. Seems like she really doesn't want to live up to anybody's standards anymore, and I can't say I blame her for that. The industry is not for everybody, I guess. And judging from her weight gain now, maybe she pulled a (less successful) Julia Saner.
She moved to Munich to study (I assume), I don't think we will be seeing much of her in the future.

Reactions: 1 users
Wow. Just saw this thread for the first time... Started all excited about this gorgeous skinny brunette and then it took this terrible turn. Motivating for sure though! Amazing how beautiful people look so extremely average after weight gain!