Josephine Skriver

her name is so funny to me, because ''skriver'' means ''write/s'' in swedish, so everytime I read her name I read it like ''Josephine writes'' in my head.

I love her though.

her name is so funny to me, because ''skriver'' means ''write/s'' in swedish, so everytime I read her name I read it like ''Josephine writes'' in my head.

I love her though.

Omg I get the same thing because it means the same in Danish :) I do too though she's gorgeous.

I love her though.

Happens to me too. In spanish, the word for writing is ESCRIBIR which is actually very similar to Skriver!

uBLe70Nl.jpg

I know a lot of you might disagree because everyone ends up gaining if they work for VS too long, but I would actually love it if Josephine became a VS Angel. I think she actually enjoys working out and being fit as many Scandinavians do, so she'll maintain her (amazing) body. Besides that, she's got a very beachy bombshell look that VS likes, her English is good, and she's charismatic. Just a thought.

Reactions: 1 user
I know a lot of you might disagree because everyone ends up gaining if they work for VS too long, but I would actually love it if Josephine became a VS Angel. I think she actually enjoys working out and being fit as many Scandinavians do, so she'll maintain her (amazing) body. Besides that, she's got a very beachy bombshell look that VS likes, her English is good, and she's charismatic. Just a thought.

I somewhat agree, she can look good even in this travesty, but I wish she wouldn't continue with VS as I think it cheapens her appeal and also her thighs have never looked this big IMO :(

josephine_skriver_VSFS_2014_1.jpg

She hasn't gained that much since joining VS, here are some earlier pictures. I think she seems less skinny than she really is because she doesn't look 'bony' if that makes sense? For example, the picture next to Elsa highlights just how tiny she really is - she is like a doll of perfect proportions.

JOSEPHINE-SKRIVER-SPRING-2012-RTW-EMILIO-PUCCI-1.jpg
JOSEPHINE-SKRIVER-SPRING-2012-RTW-ROCHAS.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
She hasn't gained that much since joining VS, here are some earlier pictures. I think she seems less skinny than she really is because she doesn't look 'bony' if that makes sense? For example, the picture next to Elsa highlights just how tiny she really is - she is like a doll of perfect proportions.

JOSEPHINE-SKRIVER-SPRING-2012-RTW-EMILIO-PUCCI-1.jpg
JOSEPHINE-SKRIVER-SPRING-2012-RTW-ROCHAS.jpg
She looks much bigger at VS though? No collarbones, thighs are more filled out, hard abs. I don't understand why VS requires all their models to have either a 'bodybuilder' look or 'I don't work out but I eat a ton' a la Candice.

Reactions: 1 user