BA5iWKr.jpg

L4D55BL.jpg

Pdhjv4K.jpg

1qo42YZ.jpg

nliPjQh.jpg

sGeDlGM.jpg

jfyfjtp.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
I really love her eyebrows and cheekbones--definitely not my favorite new face, but quite stunning skin and a somewhat versatile look

She's friends with Marine, no? I swear I've been her name before.
Looks better with more natural makeup vs heavy makeup. Legs look long. :)

I really like her look! I think I've seen some photos of her on tumblr but I didn't know her name.

She just looks really crisp and cool. I like her clean, somewhat sharp features. Obviously anyone who looks that great WITHOUT makeup has some killer bones structure & natural beauty.

Ohhh...those cheekbones :bow:
Nice legs...but in the picture wih the skirt and heavy make-up her calves look huge...or is it just me? :wtf:

She's dominating the catwalk but she has minimal editorial work. I definitely prefer her on the runway.

KfSaG3q.jpg

XqHKD4i.jpg

9CW5PzQ.jpg

TLld9Tt.jpg

1MH9v4q.jpg

Michael Kors
tv7ENGhl.jpg
zha3dLFl.jpg

Narciso Rodriguez
9yGq5JQl.jpg
rWkett7l.jpg

GJ3J3bpl.jpg
F7DWL1gl.jpg

cWlvnYUl.jpg

Alexander Wang (she looked awesome at this show)
44VNu9cl.jpg
89j0i2Kl.jpg

qFHeelpl.jpg
8CIgfhil.jpg

SsSHdGNl.jpg
P00sLhNl.jpg

JsINxMUl.jpg
gWvvRwTl.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Mugler, Giorgio Armani, Tiffany & Co, Maison Ullens

Giorgio Armani S/S 2015 : Joséphine Le Tutour by Solve Sundsbo

lekiosk.com via Flashbang & magazinesdownload.com via kokobombon

Reactions: 1 user
something about her reminds me very much of what i'd imagine an aristocrat's daughter to look like--thin, elegant, somewhat "strong" brow and features, in that she's not exceedingly feminine or "sexy," but is very attractive regardless. Very timeless, dignified beauty about her

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users
Killer thighs. :luv: A bit sharp features but somehow she makes it work.

something about her reminds me very much of what i'd imagine an aristocrat's daughter to look like--thin, elegant, somewhat "strong" brow and features, in that she's not exceedingly feminine or "sexy," but is very attractive regardless. Very timeless, dignified beauty about her

A million times this - that's what I love about her look. She has a very classy aristocratic beauty that sets her apart from the million or so contemporary sexy ones.

Reactions: 1 users