Inna Pilipenko

I wrote her name on my wrist when I went out on Friday and I didn't overeat, which is usually hard for me at boring parties.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• tumblr_miz8jz2RFS1r631o6o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_miz8jz2RFS1r631o6o1_500.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 371
  • tumblr_mglmgpqh011s38dt2o1_400.jpg
    tumblr_mglmgpqh011s38dt2o1_400.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 406
  • tumblr_minfkgvVG11qf7elgo1_r1_500.jpg
    tumblr_minfkgvVG11qf7elgo1_r1_500.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 381
Definitely a beautiful face but she looks waaaay too thin. Those thighs, ugh. See for me, thats TOO thin. Looks unhealthy.

Definitely a beautiful face but she looks waaaay too thin. Those thighs, ugh. See for me, thats TOO thin. Looks unhealthy.

:nopity: I guess everybody has its own taste, but the "looks unhealthy" wasn't needed here...

@Agytha: :bow: this one is priceless!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user
grr,this makes me so :supermad:

Don't worry, no one else thinks so. Inna's hair is shiny, her skin is radiant not sullen... fat people look unhealthy. If you've ever zoomed in on a fat person's skin and noticed all the blemishes... that's your body hating you!

I think perhaps chewy was referring to her super tiny thighs looking unhealthy for being so small, not Inna looking unhealthy as a person because "she must have an ED/whatevs". Without stating the obvious, I'm not sure I get why there was such a defensive reaction to someone's opinion. None of us are naive enough to believe that someone maintains a 12.8 BMI (or even a 13 or 14) with a "healthy" diet and exercise plan. =/ She doesn't look unhealthy to me, but I'm not going to flip a table everytime someone else thinks so. Inna is one of the skinniest of the skinny and it may be too far for some girls who still like skinny that's more along the lines of Stammy, Frida or Miranda.

Anyway, here is some eye-candy to cut the drama. :kiss:

InnaThree2.jpg

1238247441.jpg

Inna-Pilipenko-02.jpg

2364664807_29d5b15a08.jpg

000000167124-inna_pilipenko-fullsize.jpg

God, her arms are so tiny in that last pic. :luv:

Reactions: 1 users
Oh my. This gal is so gorgeous and has such an amazing body, it's almost other-worldly. If her BMI is what you guys are saying it is, then she really has the perfect bone structure. I think most people would look absolutely skeletal at 12.8, yet she is nothing short of divine. That shoot in the woods has got to be one of my favorites, it's so pretty and suits her wonderfully. I just hope she is being as healthy as she can be and getting proper nutrition.

Hello, legs! :bow:

How is it possible for one magical creature to be so perfect? Yes, I'm referring to her as some type of unicorn, because let's be honest. The VIP's and models are freaking magic.

I give the power of respect. ;)