Kendall Jenner

Already been posted - http://www.skinnygossip.com/community/threads/half-kardashian.988/page-26#post-223876

I know it will be unpopular opinion but as someone who was bullied I empathise with Kendall. Bullying can be truly horrible.
Yes, I know modelling is tough etc etc, but still as a former bullying victim I will always relate.

PS - Kendall at Pucci.
http://instagram.com/p/tDmECRlK2v/?modal=true

Wow on one side i feel like @MickeyMouse because i was also bullied but leaving that apart the models who did that are right, i mean she has success only because of her surname, she didnt do anything for the job at least she could had dropped weight ...
She will never be taken seriously , añso she said that she doesnt want to be recognized so then why is she still making so much drama and changing her name and saying that and the only thing that all these stuff provoque is that the media gives her more atention.
Moreover was any of the vip's present? Or know something else?

I wouldn't say it's bullying :meh:: I like to think of it as acceptable bitching. Once again, the media always over exaggerates things. :blahblah:

That's the fashion industry - it's tough and mean and if you don't like it: Asta la vista, bye bye! it's not for you.

I wouldn't say it's bullying :meh:: I like to think of it as acceptable bitching. Once again, the media always over exaggerates things. :blahblah:

That's the fashion industry - it's tough and mean and if you don't like it: Asta la vista, bye bye! it's not for you.

Plus the Kardashian's famewhoring is the reason most trashy journalists make rent every week, you know they are going to over exaggerate it on Kendall's side and make her seem like a sweet little angel, when we know she's a snobby cow.

I don't understand how she thinks she's remotely runway material..I think this pic of Vanusa Savaris serves as an interesting body comparison (they have a similar look here) but she's worlds better:
iFlvq4Z.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
I don't understand how she thinks she's remotely runway material..I think this pic of Vanusa Savaris serves as an interesting body comparison (they have a similar look here) but she's worlds better:
iFlvq4Z.jpg

Wowww she looks so much better than half-kardashian.

I read this on the metro today. If she's really been bullied then I'm sorry but it's mean by the girls. However, I don't know what's true and what's been exaggerated. The metro made it seem as though she's trying to cut her reality tv star image and really wants to make it in high fashions do taking it serious. Well I think she should try to lose some weight at least and work so damn hard to prove why she's there. But then again some people just don't have it As far as the family thing goes I don't know, they'll always be people that think she's there through her connections/fame and so on.It's the same thing for every area of work. I'm not saying to feel sorry for her but because of her background and her fame, people will always think she's there because of her family connection. What can she do?
P.s. I don't like her or dislike her (I don't know anything about her to make an opinion).

After the Fendi show.. dem legs. :eek:

929827-3973cabe-3f95-11e4-9fcd-2dc30e9f71be.jpg

She is really developing that Kardashian-side pear shape isnt she?? Beyond that though, she doesn't know how to dress well for her body. Shiny/waxed denim are so unflattering, and the height of her jacket makes her appear boxy and like she has a short waist/torso. The ruching of the shirt makes her stomach disappear, which is her better feature (respectively) and having her hair tied back tightly makes her face look even more matronly and masculine,

....you see this ^ - And then you have to read that amazing models like Marine are refused to get jobs for runway. I don't want to live in a world where that happens. :seeya:

....you see this ^ - And then you have to read that amazing models like Marine are refused to get jobs for runway. I don't want to live in a world where that happens. :seeya:
Yes, agree 100%. Marine at her fattest is still SO MUCH thinner than this girl. I feel bad for the stylist who had to SQUEEZE her thighs into those shorts. It looks like it's about to pop at the seams. :superpuke:

Girl needs to drop 20 before claiming she's "serious" about modeling.

^^^^thiss , i hate the fact that marine is one of the most beautiful models but just because of her weight she is not on the runway and kendall whose face doesnt say a thing is walking