Gemma Ward

:spaz:
iu
:spaz:

htjoMzA.gif

SHXd9QI.jpg

.....cheekbone?

Glad to see her back :D
Hope it's not a 1 or 2 season thing and that she continues losing and modelling.

^^^I'm glad she's back but there's something different about her face.. she lost that spark she had in my opinion :(

I'm conflicted. I'm glad she's back; but she looks so different. She also just had a baby so kudos to her.

Last edited:
I just don't feel it anymore.
She looks so old, it's like the charm is gone.
I'm glad that she's back and there are new pictures and she's lost weight, but it's not the same anymore, she was such a beautiful and perfect skinny angel :(

tumblr_nc49tmzCt81r66yvpo1_500.png

She doesn't look that bad there, maybe it's just the dark circles/puffy face and the extra pounds? And the hair isn't doing her any favours either. I don't know. She does look older but I hope she'll look a 1000 times better if she keeps losing weight.

Vogue australia did an interview with her about the show and her career path.

She is open to all work - domestic and international.
IMG says she is back for good.

Sorry I can't post the link - Apple's new operating system is being difficult and won't let me "paste".

Vogue australia did an interview with her about the show and her career path.

She is open to all work - domestic and international.
IMG says she is back for good.

Sorry I can't post the link - Apple's new operating system is being difficult and won't let me "paste".
I think it's this one, thanks for the info :) Their Gemma Ward's best model moments gallery.. Chanel s/s 2008 :lol::lol: seriously?! poor Gemma :lol:

omg, I just read this and got unbelievably happy- I wish her the best of luck!! :luv::nod::slutboobs:

I think the hair & make up don't help her look any younger... she definitely looks as though she hasn't done modelling for 6 years. But I'm going to keep my hopes up high!